Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

so today i am feeling a lot better. unfortunately i have to spend most of today cleaning up the fucking mess our fobby broken ass english korean sales guy has made... all over a lame ass $2000 order. argh.

so today i am feeling a lot better. unfortunately i have to spend most of today cleaning up the fucking mess our fobby broken ass english korean sales guy has made... all over a lame ass $2000 order. argh.

so they finally made you clean up your own mess? :hat:

b/c of holiday scheduling conflicts i'm not taking any time off around thanksgiving ---------> so I just took off November 1st. The knob is coming off at Burridge on Halloween! STRAP IT ON! :D

*Vic you know you can stay w/ me right?

b/c of holiday scheduling conflicts i'm not taking any time off around thanksgiving ---------> so I just took off November 1st. The knob is coming off at Burridge on Halloween! STRAP IT ON! :D

wikkid. get me a costume. something cool.

:hat:

i'll ask for the 1st off when my boss gets back tommorow.

WE SHOULD GET MATCHING PUMA TRACK SUITS AND GO AS 'OLD SKOOL' --- or i could just lend you some of my clothes and you could go as a hooker! FYI: FOKK Larry ---- Xander is being called!

that's a pretty good friggin' idea! miss h leaves later on in the afternoon, then i'm all freed up to boogie down!