Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

nothing too big, just a real estate company i've been on and off w/ for a little while. this is a bit more permanent of a set-up, which i hope to be beneficial for a while.

well congrats! :)

i sent you an email earlier in the week asking how the job hunt was going, i think you're ignoring me :boohoo:

well i am not in the office, but i am working. got into Chi-town yesterday and had to wait 6 hours untilthe moron of my boss got into town so we could check into the hotel. now i had to move from rooms since the internet connection didn't work on the other one.

on a brighter notem Soundbar is 4 blocks from the hotel and derrick may is there on Thursday and I don't have anything going on Friday other than packing!

vic, man enjoy the food in chicago! go find portillos downtown and try their italian beef sausages or chili dogs... drooool.

soundbar is the bombdiggity! have fun! i am back at my desk at work and not having fun!

vic, man enjoy the food in chicago! go find portillos downtown and try their italian beef sausages or chili dogs... drooool.

soundbar is the bombdiggity! have fun! i am back at my desk at work and not having fun!

u still coming to nyc this weekend?

u still coming to nyc this weekend? (hence you'll have fun!)

u still coming to nyc this weekend?

I know you were talking to kken but you know I'm considering going to NYC this weekend. Are you working on Friday? I can probably get the day off and come in early. We'll see. If I go, this does mean I'll miss Jon Stewart's book signing in DC and I :love2: Jon Stewart! hehehe I'm all over the place on this decision. :bounce:

Okay, I live in Chagrin falls (land of the yuppies) and everytime I go to the clubs in cleveland to see anyone (last time Darude) there is never anyone there and barely anyone's dancing or having fun. I think we should all make the next even huge-and do any of you know who michael alig is?

Okay, I live in Chagrin falls (land of the yuppies) and everytime I go to the clubs in cleveland to see anyone (last time Darude) there is never anyone there and barely anyone's dancing or having fun. I think we should all make the next even huge-and do any of you know who michael alig is?

who is this person? and why are they posting about fairy trance on our thread?!?! Darude....are you fokkin' kidding me? :cheese: