Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

hey thomar & joey - where's hamilton, oh? is it near cleveland? one of my coworkers in my meeting yesterday lives there. sounded rawking ;)

today is my only full day in the office. i've been on a conference call for over an hour!

i want to say that it is near cincinnati (the capital of the South), but i'm not sure. GK would know though. a little known fact of MR. K's past is that he is the former Mr. Teen Ohio! (1985)

i want to say that it is near cincinnati (the capital of the South), but i'm not sure. GK would know though. a little known fact of MR. K's past is that he is the former Mr. Teen Ohio! (1985)

damn, i meant cincinnati. ya'll have cleveland engraved on my brain :tongue: I was only 9 in 1985 so that means GK could only hold the title of Mr. Preschooler Ohio in '85, maybe.... ;)

Listen Topher-Mary you are the only one here that was a teen-ager in 1985, I was only 3 years old!

seriously, we have no hookup at crobar on thursday, jeff kagen's party moved to OW....what we doing? I here good thing about the pink room at IKON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hat:

Listen Topher-Mary you are the only one here that was a teen-ager in 1985, I was only 3 years old!

seriously, we have no hookup at crobar on thursday, jeff kagen's party moved to OW....what we doing? I here good thing about the pink room at IKON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hat:

yeah but not on a thursday.

word on the street is after party w/ astro & glyde & burridge after the burridge gig on sunday. fyi.

yep. it's tru. we have had the 411 on that party for awhile. thomar was blacklisted tho b/c of his behaviour @Sasha. apparently he sat on a subwoofer rocking back and forth w/ tears coming down his face saying "pots & pans make such sweet melody" -- it freaked some people out.

yep. it's tru. we have had the 411 on that party for awhile. thomar was blacklisted tho b/c of his behaviour @Sasha. apparently he sat on a subwoofer rocking back and forth w/ tears coming down his face saying "pots & pans make such sweet melody" -- it freaked some people out.

thomar is very emotional.