Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

I'm so ova going out anymore. I never honestly have much fun anymore when I go to clubs. However, Sunday night at Burrdige! One word: WICKED! I'm so glad I went out the music was sooooo good! It was like really funky techno w/ an electro vibe. GK Loved it!

I would have stayed until the end but Criff's Herpes flared up and he had to go home an apply some salve.

Burridge was really good. I like Cielo on Sundays- such a good vibe. Sander is there in a few weeks for invite only that should be really good.

i am bummed that i had to leave early- my eye was in complete freak out mode. bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr.

Burridge was really good. I like Cielo on Sundays- such a good vibe. Sander is there in a few weeks for invite only that should be really good.

i am bummed that i had to leave early- my eye was in complete freak out mode. bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr.

your posting this from lee burridge's hotel room, right? still going on strong after almost 36 hours later . . .

The club gods were really against us last Sunday....b/c if things would have kept rolling it would have turned SLOPPY! Lee's set was really bang on the money, I loved it. I really didn't even want to go out b/c I hate going out anymore, I just don't get into it like I used to but Sunday night was FUN!

The club gods were really against us last Sunday....b/c if things would have kept rolling it would have turned SLOPPY! Lee's set was really bang on the money, I loved it. I really didn't even want to go out b/c I hate going out anymore, I just don't get into it like I used to but Sunday night was FUN!

it's all in the quality, not the quantity now a days.