Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Roddick just lost earlier today in the Paris masters event, second round I think.....he cussed out the linesman too .....hmmm?

he'll be the modern day andre agassi.

before brooke: #2.

dating brooke: #981

married to brooke: #3

divorcing brooke: #298

single: #3

before steffi: #2

dating steffi: #387

married to steffi: #4

has a kid: #98

now: #7

:eek: are you serious? lol

isn't krafty kuts at five too? I'm hibernating this weekend!

if i can get in for free - if the GN list werks. i haven't been there yet & osta is spinning there so it should be somewhat bereable-not to epic.

depends, i'm gunna give Dee a call since it's her b'day, apparently she plans on going, if she shows up then might stick around a bit longer just to say "hi" since i'm already there. havent seen her in quite some time.

LOL! Brian posted that pic of tj5! and that's not you next to him! you weren't even there. that's his friend nick! :laugh: why did you show me that? i might have to join now! :compsux:

i know i wasn't there, i just followed along. i wonder if Metro knows that its not me.

thomar is everywhere across the messageboard community, you cant get shake him off. . . :shaky:

boo monday! :(

gina have you started making sangria for the party yet? :D

LOL! if you mean "have you started drinking red wine yet?" then the answer is yes. I had 3 glasses of red wine & a few beers on Friday night and I must say its the first case of the bed spins I've had in who knows how long! Luckily I didn't get sick. 2nd lucky thing is that I was at a bar within walking distance of my house hehe