Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

are the other girls being mean to you again for being prettier than they are? Being drop dead gorgeous isnt always going to be easy gina....it's a rough life, believe me I know. Tell them to lay off and fill out an application to be on the Swan. it's all they can hope for.....

lol, thanks joey. but if i were really all that drop dead gorgeous, boys would actually return affection.

i wish you were in nyc you could watch my new fav reality show w/ me....."trading spouses" -- tonights episode is gonna be so good, it's the conclusion from last week.

So get this i just got the first update from the miami masterlist for WMC 2005! :eek:

i was watching SNL on E! the other night and Brian Fellows was interviewing this zoo guy w/ a baby seal....and he kept asking "what's up w/ those crazy seals. All I hear about is these crazy seals going clubbing w/ eskimos. Why are these seals always clubbing." he tried to explain to him how clubbing & seals were related but he just couldn't comprehend....it was really funny.

NOV 17th ESPN's coverage of the Tennis Masters Cup from Houston begins! AWWE YEAH!

i wish you were in nyc you could watch my new fav reality show w/ me....."trading spouses" -- tonights episode is gonna be so good, it's the conclusion from last week.

So get this i just got the first update from the miami masterlist for WMC 2005! :eek:

is trading spouses the show where that woman freaked about her dogs? I saw it on Best Week Ever (the best show ever).

I got the update too.

Joey, help me bust into the SNL studios on Nov 20 - I'll be in NYC & U2 will be on SNL :D

Phelps Apologizes for DUI Arrest

Six-time Olympic champion swimmer Michael Phelps apologized Monday for his arrest last week on charges of driving under the influence in Salisbury, Md.

"I made a mistake and I wanted to share my feelings about it," Phelps told ESPN The Magazine's Eric Adelson. "Getting into a car with anything to drink is wrong. It's dangerous and it's unacceptable. I'm 19, but was taught that no matter how old you are, you take responsibility for actions, which I will do.

"I'm extremely sorry."

A state trooper observed Phelps fail to heed a stop sign in his 2005 SUV in Salisbury at approximately 11:50 p.m. Thursday, according to a statement released by state police. Police cited Phelps for driving under the influence of alcohol, driving while impaired for alcohol, violation for a license restriction and failure to obey a traffic control device.

After signing the traffic citations, Phelps was released at approximately 1 a.m. Friday into the custody of a friend, police said. There were two other unnamed individuals in the vehicle at the time of Phelps' arrest. According to a news release, Phelps was fully cooperative with police.

Police did not give specific details of Phelps' alcohol content, although the legal limit is .08 in Maryland. The release said any statements or observations from the arresting trooper or results of tests were considered evidence and would not be discussed pending court proceedings. Phelps will have to appear in court at a future date, where he can decide whether to enter a plea or go to trial.

He won a record-tying eight medals, including six golds, at the Athens Games in August.

Phelps, wearing a Baltimore Ravens jersey, was introduced to the crowd before the team's game Sunday night.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

bahahahahahahahah!!!!!

the tool got arrested where i had to go get my drivers license out in the boonies in salisbury, md.

it was anything too crazy, just a combination of having a very stressful day at work, not eating lunch, bad night sleep the night before, and then one very dumbass co-worker/boss getting up in my face to the point of no return....my shoulders were pinched and i was still shaking after being home for 2 hours. awful feeling.