Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

will you be out of the safety car by then?

nope. i'm in safety car til new years!

who wants to go? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Adding to the Lower East Side's dangerously rising "It Factor" is the Fall Collection, the latest in a string of city festivals that cater to the stylish. Taking a stab at originality, events are sold as nightly combos, with each night offering three one-act plays, two short films, a band or DJ, and a complimentary drink. The finest LES venues play host to the 21-night festival, and organizers promise that no night will be the same. The intent is to spotlight underexposed artists, so don't be surprised to watch films such as Homebody, about a boy who eats a can of moldy soup that reminds him of his beloved mother. (SP)

it was anything too crazy, just a combination of having a very stressful day at work, not eating lunch, bad night sleep the night before, and then one very dumbass co-worker/boss getting up in my face to the point of no return....my shoulders were pinched and i was still shaking after being home for 2 hours. awful feeling.

i hope you're ok, darlin'. :isok:

thanks vic!! :kiss2:

So I got a new computer at work!!! its so snazzy! Way better than my old hunk of junk which has been at the company longer than me! hehe In other news my computer at home isn't working. yay! lol

oy!

thats funny that you work for a tech internet driven company and until today you had a toaster oven for a PC...... :laugh:

I don't have a flat monitor either....some people have two flat screens next to eachohter and you can drag stuff from one screen to the next....but not me!

So who's riding in the Safety Car this weekend, I'm going to go to the movies or something equally not fun.

I don't have a flat monitor either....some people have two flat screens next to eachohter and you can drag stuff from one screen to the next....but not me!

So who's riding in the Safety Car this weekend, I'm going to go to the movies or something equally not fun.

i'm in for a fun one. got sander on friday, fatboy on saturday, and maybe G lounge on sunday.

time to boogie bitches!

my computer is also a piece of crap. a lot of people have flat screen monitors, i don't . . . and i don't even have speakers nor a CD-R in mine :(

I don't have a flat screen but my screen in HUGE now LOL very nice. I have a cd burner/dvd drive. I just accidentally wiped my ipod clean... whoops!

Joey - I'll be in the safety car this weekend 'cause I'm BROKE till payday, which thankfully is Monday.

I don't have a flat screen but my screen in HUGE now LOL very nice. I have a cd burner/dvd drive. I just accidentally wiped my ipod clean... whoops!

Joey - I'll be in the safety car this weekend 'cause I'm BROKE till payday, which thankfully is Monday.

i get paid on Monday too....this 15th & 30/31st sh*t is annoying, what happened to every other thursday! *GRRRR

Thomar = party animal.

*I got invited to this open bar party @M lounge for Tuesday night, it's an afta party for some opening of a broadway show (actor roommates are good for something) and you have to call an 800 number to be put on the guestlist (i do have a point to this story) well the message when you call the 800 number is too funny - i was gonna actually tell you what it said but it would be a very long explanation and I don't feel like typing anymore....*LOL