Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Marko you punk ass bitch - both Vic and I were at ARC that night (Tenaglia vs Howells) - I went early and peaced out but Vic showed up late and finished out the night the proper w/ the DC peeps -------> next time say hi fewl!!!!!!!!

I used to post on the sex board long time ago - back in the day! ;)

Originally posted by dgmodel

im sure there are some goonier ones someplace... i wish there was some pics from dt vs. dh that was a hilarious night... not sure if you heard... btw how come you two dont ever cum on the sexboard and post???

yeah, i read the thread....something fishy went on that night :shaky:

Originally posted by dgmodel

ah man wtf... you both were there??? a bunch of cp peeps and myself where there...(we were there from 2am or so till 9:30am) if i wouldve known i wouldve said whats up... fudge... did you see me there???

the only 2 NY CP people i could easily spot in a dark environment a know who they are are 'hotcheme' and 'joeg' 'cuz hotcheme do's over to b'more and comes to dc frequently and joeg looks like south park's cartman

i was the only one with a walker dude... (well in the begining) we were in the arcade there was a unofficial cp meet up going on there... naughtybabe, hotbarbiedoll, phuturephunk, quoth, ghhhhhost, solbeam, apples, djreesa, eddie (the one with the pound sign as his "e", a whole bunch of others whos names i forgot... sorry... but yeah it was a good time to be had... fuck i wish i wouldve known...

Marko the only pic I've ever seen of you that wasn't suspect (ie barely visible) was the one you always post in full ski gear - so unless you were rawking NorthFace that night I doubt I would have spotted you. *although I do recall something about Judge Jules glasses ------> :laugh:

I was in and out though - just meet up w/ a friend from Miami since Vicman wasn't answering his cell phone - <gggrrrr> :mad:

Next time Vic is up in NYC it's on mutha fokkas! :tongue:

Originally posted by joeygk

Marko the only pic I've ever seen of you that wasn't suspect (ie barely visible) was the one you always post in full ski gear - so unless you were rawking NorthFace that night I doubt I would have spotted you. *although I do recall something about Judge Jules glasses ------> :laugh:

I was in and out though - just meet up w/ a friend from Miami since Vicman wasn't answering his cell phone - <gggrrrr> :mad:

Next time Vic is up in NYC it's on mutha fokkas! :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: