Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

well you just said "i forgive you for the wonderfull news i got from you yesterday," then he went on to say it was a NYE booking. you guys are just being shady, so i'll stop asking-i'll know sooner or later-in fact let me call up gk.

actually this is what I said:

but i forgive you after the wonderful news I got from you yesterday!!!! ;):bounce:

I have no idea if thomar is spinning anywhere for NYE :laugh:

well you just said "i forgive you for the wonderfull news i got from you yesterday," then he went on to say it was a NYE booking. you guys are just being shady, so i'll stop asking-i'll know sooner or later-in fact let me call up gk.

NYE is real up in the air for me- still. not sure if i'll be here or not. no bookings are planned, but there may be an EPIC set played somewhere. not sure yet. i'll fill ya in when i know.

there is always sarsha the next weekend v-man!

so what the hell does that mean that you work for RA? does that mean they hook you up w/ australian hookers?

i'm the N American editor- or something. i do articles, party reviews, photos, etc. i hope to have it get me around the country (and canada) a bit!

will get in touch w/ them later on- Fam is here!

getting together w/ them may be difficult as i'm not in d.c.!

also, what are those places like?

I'm assuming you'd be booked at Andalu. Its actually one of the few places I'm not scared of in DC haha Its a great little lounge. I believe the last time I was there was to see Saeed w/ Ms. Rockyblue. Oy, that was a messy night haha

I'm assuming you'd be booked at Andalu. Its actually one of the few places I'm not scared of in DC haha Its a great little lounge. I believe the last time I was there was to see Saeed w/ Ms. Rockyblue. Oy, that was a messy night haha

Ahahaha!! man, i was hella drunk! did i ever tell you that the first cab i caught wanted to charge me $20 to go to Arlington! damn bastard. :mad: