Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

I don't care if Spirit is throwing a free party, w/ open bar, larry buffet and Tenaglia, Burrdige, Kleinenberg, SLAM, Futureshock, Zabiela & L&B are throwing down back2back sets ----------> I AM NEVER GOING BACK!

what's up?

thomar's u2 fact for the day - Before U2 was known as "U2" they were Feedback and.... THE HYPE (haha, i'm SO not kidding)

i'm bored too. i've already decided that i'm not working at all today. we have another holiday party this afternoon at my bosses house. i made a green bean casserole last night, and considering how drunk i was, it's a miracle i didn't burn it. hopefully it'll taste decent.

joey, what happened at Spirit?

nothing, the club is just lame. NOBODY was there (like 20 people max), music was fokkin' awful (top-40 pop), they tried to charge us to walk in the door (but comp'd us when we started to walk out), charged $10 for a budweiser -------------> that place just has such a bad vibe. :yuck:

so did you end up going somewhere else instead of spirit?

---well at least now you know not to go back eva!!!!

we went to the grand opening of this new club called Earth --- great venue -- amazing space on 17th & 10th Ave --- very cool. bad music, but full open bar and lots of yummy finger food being carried around by half nekked ladies. FYI ----> I LOVE LOLLI-POP CHICKEN!

we went to the grand opening of this new club called Earth --- great venue -- amazing space on 17th & 10th Ave --- very cool. bad music, but full open bar and lots of yummy finger food being carried around by half nekked ladies. FYI ----> I LOVE LOLLI-POP CHICKEN!

how funny. when Dream in DC first opened the party there was called "Earth" - I remember Dave Seaman spun opening night. Anyhow, what you described sounds very much like Dream LOL

this club earth was playing light rock & 80's music --- it was really bad, like background elevator music. lots of michael jackson & billy ocean, but it was the opening party for investors/business types/fancy old people.

did they play "carribean queen?"

open bars rule --- last nights party was a real open bar (ie everything) but most of these weekday parties are sponsored by a booze and then anything made w/ that liquor is free all night. My old thurs party at Crobar was sponsered by Vox vodka and that was fee all night, Svedka sponsers a lot of events, we went to a party on tues that was Fris vodka. it's all good by me, so long as it's not Bacardi or some other nasty non-vodka booze.