Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by joeygk

That Vibrate track is stupid sick - but I still think there's a track missing & as for not calling back. I have a 2 day turn around period on all phone calls just like Mr. Chris. :tongue:

Actually, I'll call you later - I'm busting out some serious progress on re-typing my condensed outline - I swear to god at this rate i'll be typing 1,200 words a minute by next week! Boo-ya! :D

well then, get back to work. i'm too busy to talk anyway as i am currently celebrating the day after my b-day.:(:hat:

(thanks for the call.............................)

Originally posted by thomar

well then, get back to work. i'm too busy to talk anyway as i am currently celebrating the day after my b-day.:(:hat:

like you'd even pick up the phone - but keep an eye on the post you never know..........:D :D :D

Originally posted by joeygk

like you'd even pick up the phone - but keep an eye on the post you never know..........:D :D :D

it's all too late i'm afraid. and if you can't remember on the day then you have no right for the year to say a word about it. and don't be calling me now! (he says as the phone is currently ringing. :tongue: )

it was only a 2:30 set. weird ass crowd last night at buzz. fellow dc cp collegue (buster) opened up for pappa and did a splendid job. crowd was extremely late in getting in. i was even starting to feel bad for pappa because by the time he got on tyhe decks there wasnt almost any people on the dance floor. wtf?

lots of people probably went to saeed and palash on friday, but still. anyway, about 30min into his set the dance floor started to get full and pappa just kept it pounding, dark and filthy, just the way it should be. about 1hr in, he dropped timo maas-unite and just kept it pounding the remaining 90min. at one point, probably the last hr or so, no vocals what so ever. pappa was having a good time, and evene delighted the craowd with some scratching-action :eek:

i really enjoyed his set. the last 2 or 3 times i had seen pappa had been for longer 6+ hour sets and he made me go to sleep after 3-4 hrs. i even remember seeing him one time at Vinyl (when it was still Vinyl) and i went into a coma for the majority of his 10 hr set :zzz:

but definitely last night he brought the goods with him. vicman is a happy camper this sunday. now to continue on studio improvement projects. :D

Originally posted by thomar

Happy belated (sorry i didnt know...or did i???? and i just 4got????)...hope you at least took the day off from studying...

Originally posted by flyingfestoon

Happy belated (sorry i didnt know...or did i???? and i just 4got????)...hope you at least took the day off from studying...

it was thomar's b'day?

:confused:

oh well, better late than never:

happy belated b'day thomar

:party::bday::party::bday::party::bday:

Originally posted by vicman

it was thomar's b'day?

:confused:

oh well, better late than never:

happy belated b'day thomar

:party::bday::party::bday::party::bday:

thanks vic. that may be the most elaborate gift that i received! maybe you could also get me a b-day ice cream cone to compliment my d.c. happy meal!

Originally posted by dgmodel

i dont know but its kind of ridiculous... its one thing on a nice thick collard jacket or coat but on a shirt its plain foolish...

so i'm not just imagining it right? I stepped out down in the meatpacking district last night for a drink and every other guy had on a golf shirt w/ the collar up - think 80's preppy - I wanted to smack them! What's next boat shoes.....? :blank:

i see in some places... its ridiculous... like some tony starks action... who knows.. another growing trend among that crowd is excessive amounts of pink... PINK... nothing wrong with that color i have a few pink dress shirts i wear to work, however if youre saturated in it and look like youre solving mysteries somethings wrong...

Originally posted by dgmodel

i see in some places... its ridiculous... like some tony starks action... who knows.. another growing trend among that crowd is excessive amounts of pink... PINK... nothing wrong with that color i have a few pink dress shirts i wear to work, however if youre saturated in it and look like youre solving mysteries somethings wrong...

what gets me is winter. as soon as winter hits, EVERYONE is in grey and black. i especially hate it when people go on for days, weeks, months just wearing grey and black. wtf?!