Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by vicman

now i have too see what i can do with my status as a moderator. does it mean chicks will throw themselves at me? does that mean i'll get more :bootysha: when i go out? :confused:

i tried that ish already man...when im talking to girls, and picking them up... then theyre like so what do you do, and im like "im a moderator on cp"<wink wink> and theyre like wtf is a cp? that thing from starwars??? then i just put my head down and cave in my shoulders and walk away kickin rocks, and napkins onthe floor... :(

Originally posted by joeygk

So in the new issue of Details Magazine they have an article on how the tell the difference btwn a NY Guido and a Chelsea boy >>>>>>>>>>>>> the ultimate conclusion: you cant! :laugh:

fuck the guidos, fuck the chelsea boys, fuck the preppies and a the like... its all about metrosexuals!!!

well, i'm signing off for a while as i am preparing to take my 1st real practice for the bar in a few weeks. but here is something to remember me by...

Interviews Interviews Party Art Party Art DJ Mixes DJ Mixes Original Tracks Original Tracks Dance Charts Dance Charts Summer Series Summer Series ::TRUE:: Fridays ::TRUE:: Fridays Event Photos Event Photos Newsletter Archive Newsletter Archive

:: abbasso summer series 2003

saturday, august 23

SEAN CUSICK

(bedrock, balance, hallucination, saw)

Sean Cusick's definitive blend of psychedelic house and techno has firmly established him as a globally recognized DJ and producer. His unique range of intoxicating music has put him in demand behind the decks from Tokyo to Prague. As a producer, you've seen his work under guises such as Second Hand Satellites with DJ Three on Hallucination/Shaboom Records and Freelance Icebreakers with Jimmy Van M. He recently collaborated with Medway on "Columns of Clouds" for Saw Recordings and is currently producing a full-length album on the Viscous label out of Manchester. Recently, John Digweed used Sean's "Of Course" for his MMII mix cd and subsequently signed the track to his Bedrock label under the name Sean Q6. On top of all this, Sean also pens a monthly column for xpander, filling it with his unique brand of scathing humor and "shoot from the hip" attitude. You have been warned...

plus deviant (headrush music), dan petrov (warm art), and thomar (abbasso