Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

looks like i'm going to spirit for the 1st time:

James Holden 1/21 :bounce:

you said you'd never go b/c it's the old twilo and you dont want to tarnish your memories (no lie, i swear he said that, what a twat right)....hold strong buddy!

his new stuff is more techy, but you probably already knew that b/c you go out so much :rolleyes:

puh-lease, everyone's new stuff is more techy anymore......jump on the bandwagon mr. holden. besides i go out more than you do. I went out twice last weekend, how many times did you? and the weekend before I went to parties almost everynight. Well, okay maybe not good parties, or clubs, but they did involve open bar, gift bags, furniture stores and lots of Roosters.

:splat:

puh-lease, everyone's new stuff is more techy anymore......jump on the bandwagon mr. holden. besides i go out more than you do. I went out twice last weekend, how many times did you? and the weekend before I went to parties almost everynight. Well, okay maybe not good parties, or clubs, but they did involve open bar, gift bags, furniture stores and lots of Roosters.

:splat:

holden's sound is definitely changing things- like it or not. people keep copying what he does!

we still on for friday rooster guy?

holden's sound is definitely changing things- like it or not. people keep copying what he does!

I've seen him a couple of times. I haven't been impressed. He was a total ass at nerve. The whole crowd had their hands over their ears and he kept turning the music up louder & louder and laughing hysterically. Well, he is a youngin' ;) I do however have a set of his from July that I rather enjoy.

a lot of the dj's thomar likes, i pretend they suck just to annoy him, but holden really is crap. another average producer pretending to be able to spin .... on a good day he's half as good as john creamer (and that ain't saying much).

a lot of the dj's thomar likes, i pretend they suck just to annoy him, but holden really is crap. another average producer pretending to be able to spin .... on a good day he's half as good as john creamer (and that ain't saying much).

John Creamer is a part of a very bad night at Buzz for me a few years ago. He & Satoshi (yes satoshi) put on the biggest snoozefest I have ever experienced. Several redbulls couldn't save me.

Creamer supposedly spun at an afterparty during WMC at Cafeteria. I still don't believe it was him because the music there was phenominal. Though I don't think I ever did locate the dj :laugh: