Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

ugh. i went to see d:fuse last night. basically it was a fundraiser for the dc nightlife coalition as there has been lots of problems with some parts of the district trying to regulate establishments that serve food and also want to have live music at their joints. by live music it includes bands, dj's and shit. some places have been shut down etc.

anyway. my review of d:fuse ~~~> UGH.

i'd wouldve rather been at tiesto or something. great company as lots of the dc folks were there..but d:fuse, ugh.:blown:

Originally posted by dgmodel

just woke up feel like complete shit... :(

DG - how many times do I have to tell you the rhyme to keep from getting sick the next day >>>>>>>

Smack b4 Crack, you're on the right track; Crack b4 Smack you'll be laid out on your back!!!!!!!! :D

Originally posted by joeygk

DG - how many times do I have to tell you the rhyme to keep from getting sick the next day >>>>>>>

Smack b4 Crack, you're on the right track; Crack b4 Smack you'll be laid out on your back!!!!!!!! :D

so who went out last night?

:hoparound

Guilty as charged. I didn't want to go out, but I was tricked. I meet some friends for dinner at RAIN - we kicked back 3 bottles of a yummy South African Merlot - and then all of sudden we were at Lot 61 and I was drunk - not quite sure how - it just all happened so fast.

friday night with the trance cowboy was so dissapointing that i decided not to venture out last night in protest. :mad:

not to mention that my stomach felt kinda weird all day yesterday. must've been the 1 screwdriver i had on friday night. it's already happened before in that club when i get a drink (or a few drinks) and get the runs the following day. :mad::(

Originally posted by vicman

it's already happened before in that club when i get a drink (or a few drinks) and get the runs the following day. :mad::(

you know - you don't have to share EVERYTHING - it's alright to keep some things to yourself.

Originally posted by joeygk

Vic - were the D:fuse Dj whores out in full effect on Friday - - think WMC 2002! :laugh:

there are a new lot of d:fuse whores in the area. i really have no clue why he's so popular here. he was spinning straight up epic trance by 3:00am, something which most people on the Dc board "claim" not to like. wtf?