Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

AUSTRALIAN OPEN STARTS IN TWO WEEKS ---- WHO IS PSYCHED?!?!

I'm a lil' worried b/c JCap is rumoured to be skippin the tournament this year do to a shoulder injury.....but the big question is can anybody beat Federer! I'm thinking Safin might have a chance b/c he's been playing great tennis & nearly took Federer out during the Davis cup in Houston in November ---> the tie break lasted almost an hour! *Also, Andy Roddick fired Brad Gilbert and has a new coach so maybe he'll finally get his sh*t together. Plus, if Lleyton Hewitt makes it to the semis of the Adelaie tournament this week he'll take over the #2 ranking and Roddick will drop to #3 ----DRAMA.

AUSTRALIAN OPEN STARTS IN TWO WEEKS ---- WHO IS PSYCHED?!?!

I'm a lil' worried b/c JCap is rumoured to be skippin the tournament this year do to a shoulder injury.....but the big question is can anybody beat Federer! I'm thinking Safin might have a chance b/c he's been playing great tennis & nearly took Federer out during the Davis cup in Houston in November ---> the tie break lasted almost an hour! *Also, Andy Roddick fired Brad Gilbert and has a new coach so maybe he'll finally get his sh*t together. Plus, if Lleyton Hewitt makes it to the semis of the Adelaie tournament this week he'll take over the #2 ranking and Roddick will drop to #3 ----DRAMA.

ok GK, there is no way Federer (from Switzerland) could have played Safin (from Russia) in the Davis Cup in Houston.

if they had played in the Davis Cup they would have played in either Switzerland or Russia. I think you are referring to the Master's tournament or whatever its called these days.

Spain beat the US in the Davis Cup final in Spain so there was no way either Federer or Safin played each other in Houston for the Davis Cup.

did anyone watch Alias last night? They played my favorite U2 song EVER - Bad - during one of the love scenes. Funny thing to use for a love scene as the song is about drug addiction :laugh:

yeah, i saw that too. :)

btw, my favorite U2 song is "Running to Stand Still."

yo gina, what's the deal with the tour being post-poned?

yeah, i saw that too. :)

btw, my favorite U2 song is "Running to Stand Still."

yo gina, what's the deal with the tour being post-poned?

Running to Stand Still - another song about drug addiction ;) I have several amazing versions of that song live... I'll make you a cd :D

Rollingstone.com is reporting that U2 is postponing the tour due to a family member's illness. The tour was originally to start in Miami on March 1. I've heard from another reliable source that it will now start in Los Angeles on March 28. I wish it was starting in Miami on March 28, then I'd just stay an extra day after WMC :laugh: However, there hasn't been any official news from the band.

I went to opening & closing nights of the last tour, both in Florida. There's no way in hell I'm hitting as many shows this tour as last time :(

Running to Stand Still - another song about drug addiction ;) I have several amazing versions of that song live... I'll make you a cd :D

Rollingstone.com is reporting that U2 is postponing the tour due to a family member's illness. The tour was originally to start in Miami on March 1. I've heard from another reliable source that it will now start in Los Angeles on March 28. I wish it was starting in Miami on March 28, then I'd just stay an extra day after WMC :laugh: However, there hasn't been any official news from the band.

Thanks! i wonder who is sick?

:confused:

on a vicman exclusive, word on the street has it that there is a scene in the series that is shot inside a club, in the aforementioned club, a young lanky guy runs laps around the club while the party is going on. sources tell the vicman that this scene was filmed last week at a rauhofner party that GK had previosuly confirmed his attendence to.