Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

...but i fell better now. almost didnt eat anything yesterday, in fact i had breakfast at 6pm.

even ventured out to the gym this morning. lot's of hot chicks hit the gym on the weekend at my gym, so a weekend venture out there is a vicman MUST on the weekends. of course no mention of my bad case of the runs in the previous 24hrs. was made when striking up a conversation. :D

Originally posted by dgmodel

thats worst man... you gotta eat, i think its part of the cure??? what gym??? i go to nysc and they ve got some massive hotties there on weekend mornings...

i just had no appetite. drank lot's of water and crystal light throughout the day.

i go to bally's in rockville, md. sometimes to the one in DC near george washingthon univ. if i'm desperate and want to pick up some cute co-eds and sorority chicks :rolleyes::D .

weekdays i workout early in the morning so i dont get to see a lot of hot chicks during the week at the gym.

Originally posted by dgmodel

thats worst man... you gotta eat, i think its part of the cure??? what gym??? i go to nysc and they ve got some massive hotties there on weekend mornings...

NYSC - the new york sex club - - - *LOL. <which one?>

DG - have you ever made it out the Reebok gym on the upper west side - my friend took me there the other day - that place is amazing it makes equinox look like a bow-flex - they have spa treatments, a rock climbing wall, like 6 pools! Apparently it's like a million dollars to join but the place is bangin. :D

Originally posted by joeygk

NYSC - the new york sex club - - - *LOL. <which one?>

DG - have you ever made it out the Reebok gym on the upper west side - my friend took me there the other day - that place is amazing it makes equinox look like a bow-flex - they have spa treatments, a rock climbing wall, like 6 pools! Apparently it's like a million dollars to join but the place is bangin. :D

damn sounds amazing... theres an equinox next door and an nysc in the bottom of my building... i have the passport membership so i belong to all of them...