Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

anyone know what is going on in NYC over labor day?

i know lee burridge is on the 30th and dt on the 29th & 31st...but i'm starting to get fed up with Arc. anything else? pvd on the 28th is not an option though.

dg? gk? other NYC area lurkers on the thread?

Originally posted by dgmodel

not sure... sorry... want me to do some leg work for you???

yeah. any info would be appreciated. i wanna go somewhere for labor day. it's either miami, new york, cali or themiddleofnowhere, texas.

i'm starting to get more inclined to NY. maybe just go to lee burridge, because it's lee burridge, and anyother stuff going on that weekend somewhere else plus the US Open, and get a few rolls of film of kournikova. hopefully she's still around and doesn't get eliminated in the first round.

Originally posted by joeygk

ARC blows ------------> I'm totally over that place. Vic you have be here on a Sunday night so we can do 'Le Souk' - that party is slammin' - AstroGlyde and the 112 Crew - whoop-whoop! :D

arc/vinyl is a complete hole in the all grabage dump... and the fact that youre sober as a board in there you get to realise it all every few minutes with every step you take.. not to mention how disgusting you feel after you leave that dive...

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I've heard nothing but grea things about Le Souk....

Im dying to go but not many people party on a Sunday :(

if everyone is in town labor day weekend, i'm almost sure i'll go up. pre-party, hit up burridge, post-party at le souk and then head to the US open and get a couple dozen rolls of kournikova pics :D

Originally posted by dgmodel

i may be able to do something for you for tix on the open... unless youre taken care of...

thanx dg, i'll get back to you on that. i need to see who else wants to go and on what day. my guess would be on friday or saturday. i was just thinking of this the other day about the US open going on that weekend.

If you're in town we need to do Le Souk on Sunday night and 'DeepSpace' @Cielo on Monday <slammin' party>!

I'm game for heading over to Flushing for some US Open action - since I'm already stalking Andy Roddick = it just makes perfect sense!

How the hell do you get to Flushing anyways - can you take the train - how far is it????

:D:confused::idea:

*Marko - you may be 'sober' at ARC, but I don't think anyone else is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CRACKHEADZ IN DA HAUS!

If you're in town we need to do Le Souk on Sunday night and 'DeepSpace' @Cielo on Monday <slammin' party>!

I'm game for heading over to Flushing for some US Open action - since I'm already stalking Andy Roddick = it just makes perfect sense!

How the hell do you get to Flushing anyways - can you take the train - how far is it????

*Marko - you may be 'sober' at ARC, but I don't think anyone else is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CRACKHEADZ IN DA HAUS!

i think it's the 7 train, take it all the way out to almost the last stop. it right around where Shea Stadium is. i'm pretty sure. yeah, if we do the US open, it would have to be Friday or Saturday. i would plan to get the hell out of DC on thursday after work. i need to start making some phone calls :phone:

im off until the 11th so i want to do something, i may hit it up before you sorry :(

andy roddick amazing... 140mph??? (seven train i think goes there however its best to just drive or cab it)

lol good point on the sober shit... however im drug free (outside of alcohol so i cannot join the masses)

Originally posted by flyingfestoon

hi...mark your calendars party in DC weekend after labor day...be there or beware...ok back to the books...god i have a fuckin headache everytime i try and study:(

looks like the beggining of september will be rough. party, party and more party!

The weekend after Labor day is going to be hot -----> the GKman is DC bound! Can I get an awwe yeah!

"DRUG FREE, SO PUT THE CRACK DOWN" - That's my favorite line from the Marky Mark track 'Good Vibrations' :D

& isn't digital7 heading up to NY the 3rd weekend in september? what is going on that weekend? he mentioned something about a "Mr.C boat party"

"DRUG FREE, SO PUT THE CRACK DOWN" - That's my favorite line from the Marky Mark track 'Good Vibrations' :D

Too bad it doesn't relate to you crackhead:laugh:

JUST KIDDING JOEY:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Bryan is flying down on Saturday... he's moving down here in the Fall.. he says you two never got to hang out yet.. wtf!

:eek: :eek:

Sucka who....a Mr C boat party ----- wh-wh-wh-what?!?!

I've been so out of it, I haven't been keepin' up on my current events ------> but that sounds like something Danny would do!

Vicky let me know if you're gonna buy US Open tickets.

Originally posted by lolahotass

Too bad it doesn't relate to you crackhead:laugh:

JUST KIDDING JOEY:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Bryan is flying down on Saturday... he's moving down here in the Fall.. he says you two never got to hang out yet.. wtf!

:eek: :eek:

Bryan's a punk - I'm gonna have to fly down to Miami just to hang w/ that kid - :tongue:

Nah - we just never got our schedules together - - - fewl doesn't know what he's missing - 'all aboard the GK party machine!'