Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Yuca (not related to the one in Miami) in DC has the worst mojito EVER. Washingtonian magazine voted it the best mojito in town. What the hell does that say about the mojitos available in DC? LOL I thought I was drinking swamp water. :vomit2:

Cafe Citron has yummy & super strong mojitos. I get dizzy after two. Right now I'd probably get dizzy after a sip. hehe

maybe it was the bartender that made your mojito that sucked?

we went to Coffee Shop once and the Mojitos were NASTY. they put no sugar in the thing so it was bitter and the leaves were like put through a coffee grinder so i was like pulp ---- SICK.

Cafe Habana on Elizabeth Street has great ones.

so i started working on this new project in my office and i informed them that i have requested and have gotten approval to take from the 18th to the 28th of march off (for conference) from my old project and now they are pissed, 'cos we have a big meeting stating on the 29th. shit, i'll still be fokked up on the 29th i think.

you just need 1 cable. cable and blank tape should cost you less than $10. or tell the people at work you have a "doctors apointment at 3 tommorow" leave work at 2.

listen senor radio shack, that's not gonna happen. I'll just stay up, watch the match, pop 3 adderall & go to work. this is how's it done in GK world. :bounce: