Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

he got trashed, puked outside the club, we had security help him walk himself to my car. i had to stop twice on my way to your place 'cos he had motion sickness. dropped him off, he was walking aimlesly all over the place. his buddy and addyk helped him walk over to the door of your place. gina knocked on your door.

that pretty much sums it up, more or less.

he got trashed, puked outside the club, we had security help him walk himself to my car. i had to stop twice on my way to your place 'cos he had motion sickness. dropped him off, he was walking aimlesly all over the place. his buddy and addyk helped him walk over to the door of your place. gina knocked on your door.

that pretty much sums it up, more or less.

you missed your calling. you should be a fiction writer :D

apparently a lot of folks' drinks hit them MUCH harder than normal. at least that is what they keep telling me. All I had was water so I don't know if there was something fishy about the drinks at FUR. :laugh:

so what really happened? kinda miffed that we didn't hear jack staying up and then at 6am notice henry's car was gone. not miffed abotu staying up, but worried about henry.

good time tho! just too progressive for me as a sober man hehe.

you missed your calling. you should be a fiction writer :D

apparently a lot of folks' drinks hit them MUCH harder than normal. at least that is what they keep telling me. All I had was water so I don't know if there was something fishy about the drinks at FUR. :laugh:

i gotta say the long islands there are pretty good. also, i had not drank any alcihol since crank's b'day celebration, and not "really" drank since the week or 2 weeks before that when some of went up to sonar. maybe like 5-6 weeks ago?

so what really happened? kinda miffed that we didn't hear jack staying up and then at 6am notice henry's car was gone. not miffed abotu staying up, but worried about henry.

good time tho! just too progressive for me as a sober man hehe.

oh, he drove back home? i didn't know that. i thought he was gonna stay at your place.

next time i we'll have to make sure that he doesn't drive back. i dont know how much he drank -maybe like 3-4 drinks? but it was his normal stuff i suspect-scotch and stuff.

oh, he drove back home? i didn't know that. i thought he was gonna stay at your place.

next time i we'll have to make sure that he doesn't drive back. i dont know how much he drank -maybe like 3-4 drinks? but it was his normal stuff i suspect-scotch and stuff.

i didn't know he was going to drive home either. I thought they were going to stay at your place. He told me yesterday that he drove home and what a big mistake that was. He's really gotta stop doing that! But we should have paid more attention :(

i didn't know he was going to drive home either. I thought they were going to stay at your place. He told me yesterday that he drove home and what a big mistake that was. He's really gotta stop doing that! But we should have paid more attention :(

kinda reminds me that jroo used to do that until he finally got pulled over and got a DUI. no license for 6 months. he really gotta stop doing that shit.