Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

the butterfly effect, how nice :D sounds yummy!

oh yeah, they have like a butterfly thingy in the middle of the restaurant.

they also have a some of those paper skeletons figurines that you see all over mexico over day of the dead. one is selling popsicles, another dressed up as a mariachi, etc.

so my gym is in the Hyatt down the street from my office. usually it's totally empty save for one or two guests splashing around in the pool. i went last night and it was PACKED! damn conventioners invaded my private gym! i was so freaked out i had to leave after 30 minutes. it's funny how quickly you get used to having a place all to your self.

so my gym is in the Hyatt down the street from my office. usually it's totally empty save for one or two guests splashing around in the pool. i went last night and it was PACKED! damn conventioners invaded my private gym! i was so freaked out i had to leave after 30 minutes. it's funny how quickly you get used to having a place all to your self.

gym was really packed yesterday for me too! In this case I think it was due to the fact that people didn't go on Monday because of the "big storm" Weak, I was there!

i have no regime. i just do whatever i feel like doing. usually 1hr cardio and 1 body part per day. exception is legs. i train legs by themselves and i always take a day off before training legs. do abs twice a week.

yeah, i'm starting a new 3 month body for life cycle this weekend, so hopefully I'll be whipped into shape. Vic you have it easy it though, b/c you have really broad shoulders.....my shoulders are like a lil' girls it sucks. The only good thing is I'm naturally thin so I tone up super fast.

chinups give you a broader back. i actually suck at shoulder excercises. other guys smaller than me are pressing 60-70lbs dumbbells, i'm lucky if i get to 45lbs.

i get a lot of indirect shoulder work from my back and chest workouts. i do a lot of chin ups. sometimes i even ties a 400lb. dumbell just for the extra resistance . . . ok, i'm lying about the 400 lb dumbell.

get some weight gainer gk, like a 8000 calorie one, soon you'll be up to 250lbs at 1.2% bodyfat so you can take your shirt off when you go to spirit or crobar when morillo is there.

I'm already ahead of you pal....i'm prepping for the NJ shore opening parties this summer denny tsettos vs johnny vicious!

:party: