Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

here is my work out schedule:

gym tuesday and thursday

something active on the weekend (i.e. dancing, hiking, biking, etc).

what i actually do:

gym tuesday OR thursday

on the weekend, i bail out on doing anything active (i.e. dancing hiking, biking, etc)

no wonder i've turned into a chunky monkey. :(

should i go to cox or burridge on 3/17?

you should go to work on the 18th. i'm not going to either, b/c i know they're bothing going to be bitchin' parties and I'm gonna want to stay out and party. joey isn't wasting anymore more of his days off. recognize.

you should go to work on the 18th. i'm not going to either, b/c i know they're bothing going to be bitchin' parties and I'm gonna want to stay out and party. joey isn't wasting anymore more of his days off. recognize.

i'm still going to work!

I'd personally go to burridge (cox will be too crowded & last time lee was amazing too bad we had to leave b/c someone's pussy hurt), stacey is going....i think she even took friday off work.

like i'm ever in the crowd. :laugh2:

might go to both.

i just realized that I'm in my fifth year at my company. I now have 3 weeks of vacation plus an additional week of "floating" holidays that I can take as vacation. 4 weeks! OMG, I'm so excited! Its like I'm european... a little bit. :laugh:

gina's soooooooo euro.

i just realized that I'm in my fifth year at my company. I now have 3 weeks of vacation plus an additional week of "floating" holidays that I can take as vacation. 4 weeks! OMG, I'm so excited! Its like I'm european... a little bit. :laugh:

gina honey, i hate to break it to you but I KNOW you took more than 3 weeks last year :laugh:

I only have 3 weeks of vacation too....but i've found out that no one keeps track of when people take off, so as long as I don't take all my vacation at the same time, no one will even notice if I take more than three weeks.

RAWK ON!

3 weeks? out of the last 5 years she's been on "holiday" for 3 of them! (U2 tour anyone....)

hahaha u2 was on tour my first year at the company. my boss was well aware of what he was getting into! My interview took 10 minutes and we spent the rest of the time discussing my fascination with the band :laugh: On my first day of work he bought me a magazine with Bono on the cover! My boss rocks! On my 25th birthday Bono was in town for a photo op at one of our client locations. I called my boss to tell him I was going to be late to work and he left me a voicemail saying "No worries. Say hi to Bono for me" hahaha, we knows me too well. I got a big birthday hug from the B-man that day :love: