Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

I can get into Crobar tonight for free.......should I go? I have a feeling if I go i'm going to get mangled, so I'm not sure what I should do.

Everyone vote on what I should do: (and don't say something like, go to crobar and don't get mangled b/c that's not an option)

YES - go to Crobar

NO - stay home

oh honey, quit while you're ahead.

On an unrelated note... Vic, have you had the protein shakes at Ballys? From the pro shop? I had an irish mint one the other day. It was SO yummy! Did I ask you this already? My short term memory is shot to shit.

if you asked someone it wasnt me. the bally's i regularly go to in rockville doesnt have a watchamacallit bar, but the one that i sometimes go to in wheaton does. i havent had the irish mint. what is in it?

i've had their peach one and one with OJ.

I can get into Crobar tonight for free.......should I go? I have a feeling if I go i'm going to get mangled, so I'm not sure what I should do.

Everyone vote on what I should do: (and don't say something like, go to crobar and don't get mangled b/c that's not an option)

YES - go to Crobar

NO - stay home

stay home-get mangled watching dvd's.

if you asked someone it wasnt me. the bally's i regularly go to in rockville doesnt have a watchamacallit bar, but the one that i sometimes go to in wheaton does. i havent had the irish mint. what is in it?

i've had their peach one and one with OJ.

i don't know what was in it! but it was goooooood! lol it was very filling too!

ew, peaches :vomit3:

another food item not approved by ms. tinybutta?

i swear you have the weirdest tastes in food.

I have a very good reason for this one! A few years ago my friend deanna & i went to Crush & Heaven (wow, I can't believe I just admitted that on a public message board). We were running back & forth between the two places. The bartender at Heaven was giving me double shots and the guy at Crush was giving me triple shots. At the end of the evening I had had a grand total of 21 shots of the nastiest concoction known to man.... SoCo & cranberry. The next morning I felt fine.... until Deanna decided she was going to make me breakfast. I was sitting on the cough, she puts a HUGE stack of pancakes in front of me, covered with a pile of peaches. One smell of it and I have never run so fast to the bathroom to :vomit3: I have never ever ever ever been able to eat a peach after that night. I can't even smell them, it makes me dry heave.

WAIT A MINUTE! WHAT IF I GO, BUT LEAVE MY MONEY & BANKCARD AT HOME.......LIKE JUST SHOW UP W/ $20. NO MONEY = NO TROUBLE.

:idea:

you'll end up asking thomar or your friend for $$$.

i vote no.

---> awaiting a text message from GK at 4:30am saying, "pass me the waffles!!"

there are too distinct possibilites....I say i'm going to go and stay home to annoy Chris or go and party my ass off.

wait for the text messages....just wait for the texts.

well, you could tell him you are going to go, bail, and then show up. i think you already annoy chris irregardless. :shaky: