Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

U2 will be back in the fall :D They just annouced their fall leg this morning.

07th October New York - Madison Square Garden

08th October New York - Madison Square Garden

10th October New York - Madison Square Garden

19th October Washington DC - MCI Center

20th October Washington DC - MCI Center

RAWK!! :bounce:

when do tix go on sale?

from the NY Post -- Is the era of the super-sized nightclub coming back? Giant venues haven't fared well since the days of the Palladium, Mars, Tunnel and Limelight. But sources say Alex Picken and Rafe Evans, the super-brokers who have handled the leases of 33 Manhattan nightclubs, have done a deal at the former Sound Factory on West 48th Street that will add a huge roof deck overlooking the Intrepid to the existing 30,000 square feet of interior space. The club, as yet unnamed (as are its owners), will open in the spring.

from the NY Post -- Is the era of the super-sized nightclub coming back? Giant venues haven't fared well since the days of the Palladium, Mars, Tunnel and Limelight. But sources say Alex Picken and Rafe Evans, the super-brokers who have handled the leases of 33 Manhattan nightclubs, have done a deal at the former Sound Factory on West 48th Street that will add a huge roof deck overlooking the Intrepid to the existing 30,000 square feet of interior space. The club, as yet unnamed (as are its owners), will open in the spring.

gk's new stomping ground in NYC.

OMG -- on april first we are staying at Crobar until the cleaning crews go home b/c I'm sick of you complaining -- you should be thrilled you got me out of my apartment for more than 45 mintues.

:hat:

pssst, rumor has it that a tiny butterfli will be making her 2005 NYC debut on april 1st :tongue:

i know presales are tomorrow & wednesday so I'm assuming the tickets probably go on sale this weekend or march 19. totally sucks because i need that money for wmc! I don't know why they are going on sale so early :(

argh! Oct 19-20 are crappy dates for me. i'm sure they'll be willing to reschedule for me. right?

THOMAR- do you know if your dentist friend from Toronto is heading over to WMC? Apparently he was there last year and I didnt have a clue.

funny you should ask- i got an email from him today. he's going w/ everyone and i am sad :no:

i'll get you two in touch.