Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

vic are you going to lawler on weds of CONFERENCE?

i was thinking of going to sven vath, but i might change my mind. i still havent bought tix for anything except tuesday's party at space.

i just upgraded my phone plan so i can send GK more texts from C O N F E R E N C E

i was thinking of going to sven vath, but i might change my mind. i still havent bought tix for anything except tuesday's party at space.

i think i might hit up lawler & the party at the marlin 'cause it has James Zabiela and I think its the only chance I'll get to see him during conference. That party is only $5! I think Mazi & Three are there too. Hallucination, maybe? I have to check.

i'm thinking my shedule will look like:

tue- GN party; and meganite

wed- vath or lawler

thur- RA pool party; proton party or sullivan room party

fri- nikki beach radio 1 (i'll give a special shout out to mr. tbone and gk if they are listening on the radio 1 web site); and pvd :eek:

sat- groovefire's set @ tantra; then i have no idea, toss up between burridge, s&d or yoshi @ space (prolly burridge)

i'm thinking my shedule will look like:

tue- GN party; and meganite

wed- vath or lawler

thur- RA pool party; proton party or sullivan room party

fri- nikki beach radio 1 (i'll give a special shout out to mr. tbone and gk if they are listening on the radio 1 web site); and pvd :eek:

sat- groovefire's set @ tantra; then i have no idea, toss up between burridge, s&d or yoshi @ space (prolly burridge)

so far...

monday - phuture at nocturnal

tuesday - GN party & Meganite

Wed - probably Hallucination (found the details, they are below)

thurs - ra pool party, howells at bed

friday - nikki beach during the day, pvd at space

saturday - groovefire at tantra, then yoshi party.

3RD ANNUAL HALLUCINATION LTD. PARTY

Presented by: Hallucination LTD. and Gourmet

DJs/Performers: Three, Mazi, Damian Lazarus, Garth, James Zabiela, Peter Anthony, and Q-Burns.

Where: The Marlin, 1200 Collins Avenue

When: 9pm - 5am

Price: $5 / FREE for M3 Passports

hahah are you serious about pvd? today's first day i've had to think about wmc and what a day to think about miami! snow wtf! here's my tentative sked, shout outs go to my personal miami assist tini butta!

tues - fairwinds GN party, maybe stop by ray kang's gig, then meganite @ space

weds - james zabs hallucination party

thurs - danny howells @ bed

fri - pvd @ space

sat - dfuse/groovefire @ tantra

hahah are you serious about pvd? today's first day i've had to think about wmc and what a day to think about miami! snow wtf! here's my tentative sked, shout outs go to my personal miami assist tini butta!

tues - fairwinds GN party, maybe stop by ray kang's gig, then meganite @ space

weds - james zabs hallucination party

thurs - danny howells @ bed

fri - pvd @ space

sat - dfuse/groovefire @ tantra

well there is really nothing out there on friday that i feel that i "must" go to. i'm almost 100% sure i wont go to wmc next year so this is a good a time to find out what everyone else has been raving about the past 3 years. i'll decide by the end of the week hopefully before tix prices increase.

well there is really nothing out there on friday that i feel that i "must" go to. i'm almost 100% sure i wont go to wmc next year so this is a good a time to find out what everyone else has been raving about the past 3 years. i'll decide by the end of the week hopefully before tix prices increase.

Well I'm gonna be honest with you. We rave about PvD's gigs at Space/WMC because we usually enjoy his sets. His sets at Space for me have always been superior to what he plays in other places. He tends to spin darker, harder & edgier sets there. With that being said, if you don't normally like PvD, I don't think he's going to change your mind.

i just dont like the epic stuff that he drops from time to time. i like his darker more pounding stuff. i loved the one time i saw him at twilo and he spun techno. i think it was like '99?

that is what i'm saying. he can spin techno at Space & has. He actually spun a techno set for Fritz radio on 2/26. I have it if you are interested. Its not like Vath or Liebing techno but its not epic trance PvD :D

I'm just warning you that you are going to see PvD, so don't expect something different :tongue: