Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

$5 gets you ZABIELA!

gina i forgot to tell you, we partied w/ your boy at crobar on friday.....i totally forget his name....i think it was matt.......but he was one of the guys who is always out w/ us when you're in town.

gina i forgot to tell you, we partied w/ your boy at crobar on friday.....i totally forget his name....i think it was matt.......but he was one of the guys who is always out w/ us when you're in town.

LOL, wow that could be anyone.... Matt? I don't think I know a Matt in NYC. :shaky:

when you roll up on da mayor of dc, YOU BETTER HAVE A NAME!

LOL!!! OMG! Its been a while since I've been called the mayor! You know at Pulse on Saturday some guy came up to me and he put his arm around me and smiled really big. He said "HI!" I was thinking "shit, i probably met this kid like once and I don't remember...." So I'm like "um... hi!" then he says "do you have any gum?" LOL! good lord.

penton to da t should surpass any and all cp threads once gina vic and myself return from W M C... coz we will have thousands of one word posts right after another:

WOW

MAGICAL

EPIC

BEST SET EVAR!