Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

yeah, those trainers look cool on the shelf but I think they make peoples feet look funny. I've tried on a few pairs w/ the leaping cat on the toe and they just look silly....that' just my opinion.

I want some adidas Y3s --- the ones I want look like these but have a neon green stripe & sole around the shoe & underneath the black shiny toe cover ---- these are similar, they have mine at Barneys.

Sprint-IV.jpg

Sprint-IV_1.jpg

Sprint-IV_2.jpg

so i'm getting back from miami on sunday. starting tuesday i'm in a conference for 3 days that we are setting up. i gotta address all of the 400 people in the damn thing on tuesday morning. i dont think i'll be sober enough to do it! :splat:

take a wild guess what the conference is about. hint: larry and his family.

yeah, those trainers look cool on the shelf but I think they make peoples feet look funny. I've tried on a few pairs w/ the leaping cat on the toe and they just look silly....that' just my opinion.

I want some adidas Y3s --- the ones I want look like these but have a neon green stripe & sole around the shoe & underneath the black shiny toe cover ---- these are similar, they have mine at Barneys.

Sprint-IV.jpg

Sprint-IV_1.jpg

Sprint-IV_2.jpg

those are goofy!

so i'm getting back from miami on sunday. starting tuesday i'm in a conference for 3 days that we are setting up. i gotta address all of the 400 people in the damn thing on tuesday morning. i dont think i'll be sober enough to do it! :splat:

gonna take you 3 months to get back up to speed.

Sprint-IV.jpg

Sprint-IV_1.jpg

Sprint-IV_2.jpg

i dont like them.

Mens-Fashion-Fake-green.jpg

Mens-Fashion-Fake-green_1.jpg

Mens-Fashion-Fake-green_4.jpg

I think in only like these b/c they have a dingo on the tounge ---- maybe a dingo ate your baby!

I really like how the retro suede aisics look (both on the shelf & on your feet)....but they haven't come out w/ any new styles or colors. I want vic's orange ones in dark red.

you could start off your speech with:

ladies and gentlemen, my topic is about coccaine and its related cousins. and i can tell you from first hand experience, i have seen the lion... and it is good.

they make these Jil Sander Pumas they are one of the more normal styles but they have a three tone brown finish and they look like tortoise shell --- really kinda cool, like a funky camelflauge, but better. They rawk but r tres expensive.