Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

I'm totally hungover, but I had so much fun last night. SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! We went to Spirit (open bar for 2 hours) and then to this new club Cain or Cane on 27th....and my friends roommate her friend hooked us up w/ bottle service. DRUNKEN SHENANIGANS! :pint:

so i think crank will be able to get his party on. check it out:

Having spent '03-'04 touring and getting into his dj groove with his bangin' sets and undeniable energy, Darude is spreading his sound to every corner of the globe one club at a time, hitting up venues like Avalon New York & Boston, Spundae LA, San Francisco & Chicago, Guvernment Toronto, Gas Sydney, and many more! His style is a mix of progressive and uplifting melodic trance but he's not too shy to throw in some tech, breaks and house flavour and occasionally even heavy metal samples! He has been named in DJ Mag's Top 100 of 2004 (UK) as well as BPM Magazine's America's Favorite DJ list 2004/05 (USA) proving that Darude is here to stay.

Come check out Darude for one of his exclusive dj sets at Arlington's Clarendon Ballroom on Friday April 1st. Check out the Clarendon Ballroom website for more information: www.clarendonballroom.com

word on the street has it that ms. g got really drunk last night. :eek:

i had a couple of martinis & a kamakazee shot that Ray bought me. I was double fisting with water the whole time. I'm a real party animal LOL Got talked into going to Five. Walked over to the venue, had a bottle of water and lost my voice. I was only at five for about 30-45 minutes haha. Then I left 'cause I didn't want to do anymore damage to my throat. I felt fine other than my scratchy throat. Decided it was the best thing to do. Didn't see Lee at all but it wasn't worth it if I was going to be sick during WMC. Got home around 2 am. Got up this morning, felt a lot better, scored tickets to see U2 in Miami in November!! :clap2: Ran some errands, just finished packing and am now going to watch the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame inductions. Probably going to bed after that as it will be my last good night's sleep for a week! :D

i had a couple of martinis & a kamakazee shot that Ray bought me. I was double fisting with water the whole time. I'm a real party animal LOL Got talked into going to Five. Walked over to the venue, had a bottle of water and lost my voice. I was only at five for about 30-45 minutes haha. Then I left 'cause I didn't want to do anymore damage to my throat. I felt fine other than my scratchy throat. Decided it was the best thing to do. Didn't see Lee at all but it wasn't worth it if I was going to be sick during WMC. Got home around 2 am. Got up this morning, felt a lot better, scored tickets to see U2 in Miami in November!! :clap2: Ran some errands, just finished packing and am now going to watch the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame inductions. Probably going to bed after that as it will be my last good night's sleep for a week! :D

Gina = :pint::pint::pint::pint:

my day:

-woke up.

- went w/ my nephew to soccer practice

- went w/ nephew to easter egg hunt

- played w/ nephew

- passed out for 3 hrs exhausted

- watched college basketball

- watched fox soccer network

- ate alot

werd.

wow. wmc is getting off to a CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY start!

werd thomar. my crazy sunday went somewhat like this:

- went to the gym

- went to toys r us

- went to some art festival

- watched soccer on tv

- hung out w/ the nephew

- ate alot

it's total insanity - non-stop!!! :eek: :eek: dunno if you guys could handle so much excitement all at once!!!!

werd thomar. my crazy sunday went somewhat like this:

- went to the gym

- went to toys r us

- went to some art festival

- watched soccer on tv

- hung out w/ the nephew

- ate alot

it's total insanity - non-stop!!! :eek: :eek: dunno if you guys could handle so much excitement all at once!!!!

how many games did you watch. i gotta tell ya- some fantastic college hoops last weekend!