Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

I have to be on a bus by 9am.... and S&D is going to be so crowded and it won't get good until after 4 at the earliest. Gina I can't believe you're coming after WMC last week = you crazy.

*Leave work early so we can go out 2 dinner or drinks, or take Thomar to the Donkey Show.

:bounce:

me needs to build time machine so i can go back to last mon and ditch wmc.

*grumps*

you're such a whiney bitch....get ova it. you probably are only upset b/c you never went out & just laid around watchin food network eating generic peanut butter & myoplex w/ vicman for 5 days. <been there, done that>

you're such a whiney bitch....get ova it. you probably are only upset b/c you never went out & just laid around watchin food network eating generic peanut butter & myoplex w/ vicman for 5 days. <been there, done that>

HAHA to the peanut butter. that freak did bring some generic peanut butter!

naw, wmc just didn't float my boat and now i am getting buyer's remorse over the money i spent lol.

HAHA to the peanut butter. that freak did bring some generic peanut butter!

naw, wmc just didn't float my boat and now i am getting buyer's remorse over the money i spent lol.

dude, i know my vicman. and you're a weirdo for not liking WMC....you probably didn't have fun b/c I wasn't there....I am the life of every party. :D