Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

well i'm 100% not going to S&D (if that adds into your equation)!!! ;)

I think Thomar & I are do for a trip to DC very very soon, I'm thinking 2007, 2008??? *LOL

there is actually quite a few interesting things going on in april in dc.

cusick & three are here on sat.

luke fair nexy week.

chloe harris & phil k. later on this month.

dany howells on the 16th.

gk how was s&d? coz i know you went! STRAP IT ON!

it was alright....my back was killing me so i left. Zabiela was 100x better in my opinion. Sasha didn't hold my interest very long, Digweed played a few monster trax. It was really crowded, made it very hard to have a good time.

concentrating on logan's circle? what sources ya looking at?

city paper

craigslist

apartments.com

rent.net

and other various property management websites. my goal is to find a tiny studio within walking distance of work, so that limits me to downtown, foggybottom, dupont, logan, shaw, ledroit (although i'm not serious about shaw or ledroit). the problem is that this city is so freaking expensive. i might have to break down and move in with some random stranger, which was ok when i was a student, but now it's just lame. bah! too bad none of my friends are looking to move right now. :(

city paper

craigslist

apartments.com

rent.net

and other various property management websites. my goal is to find a tiny studio within walking distance of work, so that limits me to downtown, foggybottom, dupont, logan, shaw, ledroit (although i'm not serious about shaw or ledroit). the problem is that this city is so freaking expensive. i might have to break down and move in with some random stranger, which was ok when i was a student, but now it's just lame. bah! too bad none of my friends are looking to move right now. :(

rough price range?

hey, meg and i live in shaw/eckington ;)