Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

1. JOAKIM “COME INTO MY KITCHENâ€

2. ALEXKID â€PICK IT UP†(RITON RE-REUB)

3. LIONEL HAMPTON “VIBRAMATIC!†(JOAKIM REMIX)

4. TORO “OHIO 69â€

5. JAMES HOLDEN “A BREAK IN THE CLOUDS†(BEATS TOOL)

6. SYCLOPS “MOM, THE VIDEO BROKEâ€

7. DJ T VS FREESTYLE MAN “BEAT THE STREETâ€

8. MURRAY RICHARDSON “TAPE WITH NO NAMEâ€

9. THE LIPTRICK “LIPTRICKâ€

10. NICK HOLDER “PLAYER 1†(CHICKEN LIPS REMIX)

11. ANDRE KRAML “SAFARI†(ALEX SMOKE TINK MIX)

12. JOHN TEJADA “SWEAT (ON THE WALLS)â€

13. PEACE DIVISION “DIAMOND VOXâ€

14. GUIDO SCHNEIDER “AS DRY AS I CANâ€

15. RICHARD PRYOR “COCAINEâ€

DL available here:

http://www.dexinthecity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19273

i'm so disorganized .... i can never find anything. ever.

this is getting hoorible. she tells us on tuedsya that we (me and co-worker) dont have to go to a meeting w/ our govmnt. project officers and she just called me saying that we do have to go. so here i am, eating my lunch, and needing to go to the john, i am not dressed up (company policy says the guys have to be in suit and tie and women dressed up everytime we meet with clients), my co-worker is pissed 'cos she's at the cheesecake factory, and our meeting started 3 minutes ago.

:mad:

i'm outta here for the day kids.

i'm so phokin' pissed at her. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

its friday!!! i'm doing nothing tonight! yay!!! i will be cozying up to my couch and watching tv. i might pop in some rattle & hum. I don't know. it could get crazy! :D

i have no plans either....was supposed to go to Porter w/ Thomar but my allergies are killing me :( so we'll see. I couldn't even see yesterday, my eyes were so red & itchy.

i have no plans either....was supposed to go to Porter w/ Thomar but my allergies are killing me :( so we'll see. I couldn't even see yesterday, my eyes were so red & itchy.

i am excited about staying home! the tinyb 2005 tour starts in just a few weeks and I need my rest! Plus I'm on antibiotics for a respitory (that looks wrong) infection so I'm avoiding the smokey places!

i hope you feel better!

"Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds."

:bigfinge:

Can I help it if I type fast and have a lot to say & sometimes forget to put it all in one post? Hmmm? :compsux:

p.s. if CP had the multiple quote feature we wouldn't run into such predicaments! :bigfinge:

i am excited about staying home! the tinyb 2005 tour starts in just a few weeks and I need my rest! Plus I'm on antibiotics for a respitory (that looks wrong) infection so I'm avoiding the smokey places!

i hope you feel better!

yeah, it's just allergies, nothing I can really do about it. it's my eyes more than anything....I can't even put in my contacts. *sigh*

Gina, rest up for DannyHowells! *awwe yeah!