Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

So um.... 4/16... Victor Calderone or Danny Howells? I'm thinking Calderone as I've never seen him. What do you guys think?

ihmm...dunno. there is a possibility that you will se howells at the end of the month, but calderone is back in 2 months, who knows when howells will be back in DC though.

it kinda sucks having conflicting parties the same day. i'm going to andalu for chloe harris. i've been nagging so much to go see her, that now i have to go regardless of what else is going on.

ihmm...dunno. there is a possibility that you will se howells at the end of the month, but calderone is back in 2 months, who knows when howells will be back in DC though.

it kinda sucks having conflicting parties the same day. i'm going to andalu for chloe harris. i've been nagging so much to go see her, that now i have to go regardless of what else is going on.

oh damn... she's here that night? WTF!? 3 parties in DC on the same night that I'm actually interested in seeing? Oh the end is near folks... watch out!

btw, i'd be down for the cherry blossoms but I'm uber freaked out about this respitory infection and i don't want any extra pollen getting in there... oy.

oh damn... she's here that night? WTF!? 3 parties in DC on the same night that I'm actually interested in seeing? Oh the end is near folks... watch out!

werd. i actually wanted to take a break from going out a couple of weeks, but april is actually pretty good in DC. i'll prolly take a few weeks off in may instead.

oh hell... i feel like i haven't seen you guys in forever. let me know what's up for tomorrow, i might join for a bit. then i have to get all snazzied up for my friend's party. i want to wear the dress i wore to matty's wedding but get this.... its too big now! would it be bad if i pinned it? :jacked: