Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

gina is famous

funny you say that because around 2 weeks ago my roommate & i were sitting at one of the benches at Pentagon City mall and this girl came up to me. She seemed really timid and nervous and I was like "yes?" She said "may I have the time?" After she walked away my roommate said "I thought she was going to ask you for your autograph!" :laugh:

Nothing beats the gum guy at Andalu. He came up to me put his arm around me with a big smile. I'm thinking to myself "shit, do i know this guy and just don't remember him?" Its possible as I'm horrible with names. He's got his arm around me, smiling and he says "do you have any gum?" HAHAHAHAHAHA I admire his approach. Guess my memory is better than I thought.

Nothing beats the gum guy at Andalu. He came up to me put his arm around me with a big smile. I'm thinking to myself "shit, do i know this guy and just don't remember him?" Its possible as I'm horrible with names. He's got his arm around me, smiling and he says "do you have any gum?" HAHAHAHAHAHA I admire his approach. Guess my memory is better than I thought.

LOL! i'll try that with some unsuspecting girl next time i go to andalu . . . it will probably earn me a slap on the face though. :(