Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

w00t! it's MONDAY!!!!!!!!!

gina-how were the philly shows?

Just one show this weekend, next philly show isn't till this sunday. Show was great! I was in the front row, right in front of Edge! I was so excited LOL I took a ton of pics. The main stage has cameras in it so before the show the screens are showing what the cameras are recording and I kept getting text messages from friends telling me that they could see my roommate & me on the big screens haha We couldn't see them because they were above our heads. I'm famous ;)

avalon! well, maybe i'll go. that place is such shit though. :gang:

yeah well everyone and their mother will be at crobar for sasha and zabiela so hopefully it wont be mad packed and the crowd will be decent.

and oh yeah, YOU ARE GOING 'cos i'm going. finally, a party that i'm actually excited about.

and mr. murdle is also going.

yeah well everyone and their mother will be at crobar for sasha and zabiela so hopefully it wont be mad packed and the crowd will be decent.

and oh yeah, YOU ARE GOING 'cos i'm going. finally, a party that i'm actually excited about.

and mr. murdle is also going.

are you coming up that weekend for sure? or is it a vic "fake and break?" as in you fake coming up and then break our plans?!

if you go, i'll go! btw, where are you getting the info about sasha and jz?

are you coming up that weekend for sure? or is it a vic "fake and break?" as in you fake coming up and then break our plans?!

if you go, i'll go! btw, where are you getting the info about sasha and jz?

isn't that the last day of his residency at crobar? first friday of the month. you should know all of this.

i'd rather go up for this than for lawler.

isn't that the last day of his residency at crobar? first friday of the month. you should know all of this.

it is the last day of sasha residency but the only place i've heard about zabiela being there that night is on GN. its not listed anywhere else.

of course i know it is the last day of his residency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just haven't heard of the JZ involvement yet. i think this weekend will be a lot better than lawler. i'm **officially** in town and you can def stay w/ me. just let me know your plans and i shall get you g/l for sasha.

of course i know it is the last day of his residency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just haven't heard of the JZ involvement yet. i think this weekend will be a lot better than lawler. i'm **officially** in town and you can def stay w/ me. just let me know your plans and i shall get you g/l for sasha.

:bounce::bounce::bounce: