Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

holy photos gina! i hope you got to see some of the show w/ your own eyes!

btw, are they playing "city of blinding lights?"

yes I did LOL I didn't even know i took that many pictures haha They have been opening some of the shows with City of Blinding Lights. Its awesome, a ton of confetti comes down from the ceiling. It is always played during the show (that I've noticed) but sometimes is later in the set. I don't really like it as an opener. The other opener they have been using is Love & Peace or Else. That is such an incredible song live. I must admit, I was not a fan of the album version. But its hot live.

wanna do this again? lol

According to Time Out NY Magazine:

Ready! Set! Rock! with U2

Watch Friday May 20th 7am EST

The Biggest Summer Concert

Series kicks off with the

Biggest Band on the Planet

ABC Good Morning America

Summer Concert Series

Free concert in Bryant Park

42ndst & 6th Ave NYC

I haven't seen confirmation anywhere else. But I will NOT be there :laugh:

wanna do this again? lol

According to Time Out NY Magazine:

Ready! Set! Rock! with U2

Watch Friday May 20th 7am EST

The Biggest Summer Concert

Series kicks off with the

Biggest Band on the Planet

ABC Good Morning America

Summer Concert Series

Free concert in Bryant Park

42ndst & 6th Ave NYC

I haven't seen confirmation anywhere else. But I will NOT be there :laugh:

i think that it is recorded from one of their tour dates. or am i thinking about something else?

if i can manage it- i would totally do it. U2 for free - :bounce:

i think that it is recorded from one of their tour dates. or am i thinking about something else?

if i can manage it- i would totally do it. U2 for free - :bounce:

yes that is what I think it is as well. I believe it will be live songs from either NJ show this week. That posting makes it look like they are actually gonna be at Bryant Park though. I'm thinking no.

gina has more frequent flyer miles than U2 all put together.

one of our diplomatic sales guys left the company end of march. i now get all his email forwarded to me, spam and all. i got his united mileage program balance once... 266,000 mile... GOOD LAWD!

Happy Hump Day ya'll! :getdown: :getdown: :getdown:

Yes, I was in NJ last night for the U2 show. My roomie & I said "screw waiting in line all day at the arena" and spent the day in Manhattan. We got manis & pedis and had lunch w/ a friend. We decided we would chill by the soundboard during the show (we had general admission floor tickets). We have been close and don't mind being in the back. Okay... so Richie Sambora was there and he brushed up against me. I felt like a 13 year old girl with a crush all over again. He is HAWT in person :love: Anyhow during the show we were dancing around like idiots since there is plenty of room back there. During Beautiful Day a guy from U2's staff approached me and said "you guys are having way too much fun to be back here! Do you want to go into the ellipse?" He gave us wristbands and we were allowed inside the "inner circle" so we wound up really close again. My roomie says I have good u2 karma. I rubbed Bono's bald head once, I think it gave me luck :laugh: :laugh: