Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

'sup peeps . . .

so is it kken and myself holding down the tommy p. fort today?

rocky, at the beach house;

tiny, somewhere with the edge in chicago on her way to prplhz montreal bachelorette party in boston;

gk, not being able to post and following french open tennis on the web; and

thomar, on his way to cleveland to spin his annual memorial day 20 hrs set of snoozefest-anthony pappa-1999-style prog.

nah, booking went alright. i was hesitant at the beginning as i haven't been on the decks much and some of the equipment was shit. however, things turned out pretty good- kept losing the headphone source so there was a lot of mixing w/ teh monitors. i'm getting a copy (i hope) and i'm sure ti will be a lot worse than what was coming out of the speakers!

yeah well no one was gonna go to hawtin anyways, kinda :ghey: to go by myself. everyone is all happy go lucky with sasha at crobar and then the sasha afterparty. 12+of sasha? um, no thanx.

I went to see U2 by myself at MSG. What's wrong w/ going by yourself? I happen to like my own company. At least I know I won't bore myself to death :D

i would go by myself it was here. i've gone to clubs and do stuff by myself, got no problem with that, just didnt feel up for busing it up just solely for 1 night of going out. with thomar at sasha and the afterparty, gk glued to the french open and then the sasha afterhours, hell i wasnt even gonna see them either.

i'll save my $ for the US Open tix and a long weekend up NY over labor day weekend instead.

i would go by myself it was here. i've gone to clubs and do stuff by myself, got no problem with that, just didnt feel up for busing it up just solely for 1 night of going out. with thomar at sasha and the afterparty, gk glued to the french open and then the sasha afterhours, hell i wasnt even gonna see them either.

i'll save my $ for the US Open tix and a long weekend up NY over labor day weekend instead.

well those in nyc should be going to see Tommy P anyway. TRAITORS! :mad: