Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

1. not me. i heard this guys kiss100 and that zero whatever album he put out and it just put me to sleep. dunno why everyone builds up mr. pole. digweed is here next week at glow, so i'd rather save my liver for that 'cos i'll need it! :bounce:

2. dunno anyome who went who would gimme a good opinion. all the glow kids went and are like, "OMG, we got pwned!!!!! OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!"

anyone going to five on friday?

anyone hear how sasha was at fur?

not going to five. these days i only go there when i absolutely have to. As the vicman said all the glow kids are raving about Sasha. Best set ever. Blah blah blah. Shady was there and he said the set was good but I'm reluctant to believe him as he also told me he blacked out and woke up when FUR turned the lights on :laugh:

not going to five. these days i only go there when i absolutely have to. As the vicman said all the glow kids are raving about Sasha. Best set ever. Blah blah blah. Shady was there and he said the set was good but I'm reluctant to believe him as he also told me he blacked out and woke up when FUR turned the lights on :laugh:

LOL!!!! he went? typical shady. passing out and missing the entire set.

1. not me. i heard this guys kiss100 and that zero whatever album he put out and it just put me to sleep. dunno why everyone builds up mr. pole. digweed is here next week at glow, so i'd rather save my liver for that 'cos i'll need it! :bounce:

2. dunno anyome who went who would gimme a good opinion. all the glow kids went and are like, "OMG, we got pwned!!!!! OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!"

digweed is there next week? (ears perk up)

i think i knew that- i got bad intel from some on this thread that he was to be in dc the night before!

who, you dad? :bounce:

digweed is here on saturday. buzz hasnt booked anything interesting all year. next month will be good at buzz though.

greyhound it thomar.

who, you dad? :bounce:

digweed is here on saturday. buzz hasnt booked anything interesting all year. next month will be good at buzz though.

greyhound it thomar.

farina is at five on friday the 17th. have i seen farina? LOL i honestly do not know :laugh: he's housey right? I'm scared to go to five. I didn't even go for Alex last week.

thomar's itenarary for the weekend of 6/26:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dj Cleveland & Jeff G @ Hula Hank's

Hampton's Style #2

was a great party last year - please come out & support us!

Thanx!!!

Sunday 6/26

Hula Hank's Island Bar in downtown Stamford,CT

Doors open @ 7pm

beach attire recommended.......

yup, farina is housey-house, west coast style.

this morning a friend of mine who wants to go to digweed, emailed me & cc'd a coworker of hers, apparently he likes electronica and was really jealous she went to WMC. Anyhow, he wrote back and was telling me the djs he liked and he said he LOVED house, especially west coast djs like Mark Farina. Now I will probably get in trouble but I'm not a big house head. To me, that is like chill out music instead of club music. Makes me a little sleepy sometimes. Depends on the dj I guess. :cp really needs a shrug smilie:

this morning a friend of mine who wants to go to digweed, emailed me & cc'd a coworker of hers, apparently he likes electronica and was really jealous she went to WMC. Anyhow, he wrote back and was telling me the djs he liked and he said he LOVED house, especially west coast djs like Mark Farina. Now I will probably get in trouble but I'm not a big house head. To me, that is like chill out music instead of club music. Makes me a little sleepy sometimes. Depends on the dj I guess. :cp really needs a shrug smilie:

i know. after a while it gets a bit repetitive for me. same thing as soulful house.