Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

happy friday to you too!

:D

so i just bought my "advance" ticket to zabiela at buzz. $17.35 ($15 plus $2.35 service charge). I decided to buy my PvD at Buzz ticket too. Buzz is pretty sneaky! On their site it says his set will be pumped into all 4 rooms (yay for no dnb while pvd is on!) anyhow, when you go to buy tickets its $25 for a 4 hour set. I was thinking "wow! all of nation to move around in!" WRONG! There is another option for a $35 ticket which is VIP. I was thinking this gave you access to the back room (that's what is usually VIP at Nation on Buzz nights.) Get this, the VIP ticket gives you access to UPSTAIRS! :laugh: :laugh: Um, still cheaper than seeing him in NYC!

yes, I've had my ticket for a while. they cost like $20 for a day and then went up :laugh: luckily i got my ticket that day ;)

i may go to this... more for the experience (and hanging out w/ my #1 clubbing buddy) than the tunes!

:D

so i just bought my "advance" ticket to zabiela at buzz. $17.35 ($15 plus $2.35 service charge). I decided to buy my PvD at Buzz ticket too. Buzz is pretty sneaky! On their site it says his set will be pumped into all 4 rooms (yay for no dnb while pvd is on!) anyhow, when you go to buy tickets its $25 for a 4 hour set. I was thinking "wow! all of nation to move around in!" WRONG! There is another option for a $35 ticket which is VIP. I was thinking this gave you access to the back room (that's what is usually VIP at Nation on Buzz nights.) Get this, the VIP ticket gives you access to UPSTAIRS! :laugh: :laugh: Um, still cheaper than seeing him in NYC!

they did that for delta heavy as well, but the VIP was the 3rd floor. you could go to the second floor, just not the third.

btwm thanx for the reminder, i'll prolly but my tix next week. :bounce: