Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

sorry i missed diggers... ok maybe not hehe. deep dish on jul2, i know you're into prog house vic!

word on the street is that thomar will be in town for part of that weekend.

btw, who is gonna be in town that weekend - like who of you are going outta town?

maybe have a get together at my place since its a long weekend.

got this text from you around 2am:

"Digweed = Snoozfest pRog" :funny:

i think he was just falling asleep from all the booze he had. I on the otherhand was bouncing off the walls. I am not quite sure how many redbull & vodkas I had but I know I didn't pay for at least 3 of them and I still somehow spent all my money :laugh:

i think he was just falling asleep from all the booze he had. I on the otherhand was bouncing off the walls. I am not quite sure how many redbull & vodkas I had but I know I didn't pay for at least 3 of them and I still somehow spent all my money :laugh:

atta girl!

atta girl!

so the bar in the upstairs room at fur (level when you walk in.. the mink room? whatever) sucks. my rbvs were all redbull w/ a smidge of vodka. The bar in the main room to the right of the dj booth is the best. Just go up to the girl bartender and tell her you heard she is the best bartender in the place. All my rbvs from her were all vodka w/ a smidge of redbull :aright: That's what i expect for a $12 drink. The RBVs come in a champagne flute like glass though. Its annoying lol

not sure what i'm doing yet. if i do go up to nyc on saturday it won't be till later in the day. what are you planning on doing on saturday in dc?

just meeting up w/ people. although i'm always in d.c., i thought i better see as many folks as possible!

word on the street is that thomar will be in town for part of that weekend.

btw, who is gonna be in town that weekend - like who of you are going outta town?

maybe have a get together at my place since its a long weekend.

i'll be here all weekend.

anyone planning on hitting Fortier @ Pulse on the 2nd? i'd like to go, but it all depends on how i feel after JZ on friday.