Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

vic- what did you think of the draft last night?

the magic are a bunch of morons. that spanish guy with all the other PG and other power fwds. out there? you know steve francis days are counted in orlando.

i think phoenix gave up to much to acquire kurt thomas from the knicks. q & the 1st rounder for thomas? he aint worth that much. but he does bring size and is a decent enough defensive player which the suns dont have. they need to add depth.

john gillchrist didnt get drafted - hahahahhaha - what a loser.

how did you cav's do?

the magic are a bunch of morons. that spanish guy with all the other PG and other power fwds. out there? you know steve francis days are counted in orlando.

i think phoenix gave up to much to acquire kurt thomas from the knicks. q & the 1st rounder for thomas? he aint worth that much. but he does bring size and is a decent enough defensive player which the suns dont have. they need to add depth.

john gillchrist didnt get drafted - hahahahhaha - what a loser.

how did you cav's do?

they didn't even have a friggin draft pack! there were a TON of decent/good guards that could have helped. toronto taking villanueva was a joke. lots of good talent fell pretty far. good to see daniel ewing taken high in the second. go clippers!

i mean c'mon. aside from Lebron and Amare what high school player has made an impact on his team the first year?

even if they sign the guy to a max deal (6 years now) by the time he breaks into the starting 5 (if he does it at all) is by his 2nd year, by the time he's somehwat productive he's on his 3rd year, and maybe a star by his 4th. then 2 years later he bails and signs for another team.

of course, all of this is if he actually ends up being productive and not a whack job like Kwame. Pacers must be very thankful to the Blazers and Bulls for "raising" Oneal and Artest in the NBA so they could go ahead and sign them away from them.

lol the girl at fur who handles vip tables just called me and asked if i wanted a table for this sat. i dunno if they are hard up to fill vip tables or that's just good customer service! lol