Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

only thursday. does anyone else feel like this week is dragging by?

hell yeah. i woke up this morning thinking it was friday.. man was i disappointed!

who's got early out tomorrow? what are your plans???

hell yeah. i woke up this morning thinking it was friday.. man was i disappointed!

let me know if you guys plan something 'cause i'll head into the city for it. i don't know if we should start prepartying at 2 pm though hahahaha

i did the same thing on tuesday!

me: it's wednesday dammit! why isn't Lost on! :mad:

ed: because it's tuesday

me: oh :unhappy:

no idea if we're getting out early or not. if we do, it'll probably be no earlier than 3:30 or 4.

i'm taking tomorrow off too. i've already finished my work for the day and I have my office picnic/sweatfest this afternoon (though we're only been given 1 hour "other" time for it so it won't take long). gotta return a few phone calls this afternoon and my week is done.

curently:hazey Temp: 75° F RealFeel®: 81° F

today:A blend of sun and clouds, hot and humid with a thunderstorm in a couple of spots. Winds from the NNE at 6 mph. High: 92° F RealFeel®: 103° F

Thursday Night: A thunderstorm in one or two spots this evening; otherwise, partly cloudy and humid. Winds from the N at 1 mph. Low: 72° F RealFeel: 79° F

Friday: Times of clouds and sun, hot and humid with a couple of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Winds from the SW at 5 mph. High: 92° F RealFeel: 103° F

Friday Night: An evening thunderstorm possible; otherwise, partly cloudy and humid. Winds from the N at 6 mph. Low: 70° F RealFeel: 70° F

today:A blend of sun and clouds, hot and humid with a thunderstorm in a couple of spots. Winds from the NNE at 6 mph. High: 92° F RealFeel®: 103° F

Thursday Night: A thunderstorm in one or two spots this evening; otherwise, partly cloudy and humid. Winds from the N at 1 mph. Low: 72° F RealFeel: 79° F

Friday: Times of clouds and sun, hot and humid with a couple of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Winds from the SW at 5 mph. High: 92° F RealFeel: 103° F

Friday Night: An evening thunderstorm possible; otherwise, partly cloudy and humid. Winds from the N at 6 mph. Low: 70° F RealFeel: 70° F

the "real feel" was what i was looking for. thanks rocky!

103? wtf?! i'm staying inside!

06/05 Chart

1. James Zabiela “Utilities†(Renaissance)

2. Funk D’Void & Phil Kieran “Black Worm/Belfast†(Soma)

3. Ozcur Can “Sleepless in Stockholm EP†(Deep Focus)

4. Freeform 5 “Electromagnetic†(Tiefschwarz Rmx) (Fine)

5. Mathias Schaffhauser “Coincidence†(Ware)

6. Mathew Jonson “The Gemini EP†(Itiswhatitis)

7. Extrawelt “Soopertrack/Zu Fuss†(Border Community)

8. Sasha “Fundacion†(GU)

9. Petter “Untitled Acid EP†(Deep)

10. Rouzbeh Delaravi “Soup†(Ozcur Can Rmx) (Maris)

11. Infusion “The Careless Kind†(Infusion Acid Mix/Switch Rmx) (Polaroid)

12. Alter Ego “Beat the Bush (Tiefschwarz Rmx) (Klang)

13. Way Out West “Don’t Forget Me†(Slam Return to Mono Rmx) (Distinctive)

14. Kosmas Epsilon “Innocent Thoughts†(Heavy Rotation)

15. Jori Hulkkonen feat. Nick Trian “Science†(F-Comm)