Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

sat was so good. cant really copmplain about avalon since i had heard horror stories about the venue, i guess more techno heads showed up and made a god crowd.

the place wasnt crowded at all, my only coomplaint was the set up they had on the stage (they didnt use the normal dj booth on the second floor this time) which really didnt do anything to absorb the bouncing from the crowd and the dancers which made the records skip A LOT. I couynted maybe 20-25 horrible train wrecks which was mainly because the record was skipping.

Anyway, Beltram was OK. Misstress Barbara kicked ass (both had serious issues with the records skipping) and Liebing was, as usual, awesome. Liebing used an al digital lay up with a couple of lap tops and i dunno what other shit, but as soon as he came on, there was no issues with the music or the "booth" lay out.

Glad I went up, definitely going back for their next great techno line up.

woot to air conditioning! is it a window or floor roller model?

had quite the low key stealth weekend... last pulse this sat! get your sewage entrenching waders on!

checked my lease and it specifically said no items in window or ledge so i had to go with the floor roller model. it works soooo goooood. *brrr*

are we getting a table on saturday?

checked my lease and it specifically said no items in window or ledge so i had to go with the floor roller model. it works soooo goooood. *brrr*

floor models rawk.

yep, a table is in order for this weekend... how much is that junx?

dc peeps! who's going to the deep dish cd launch party tonite at georgetown tower records??? ;)

as long as its freezing cold in that apartment its all good!