Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

why are you dragging her to pvd? she is going to hate it. he doesn't spin house and definitely not chicago house :laugh:

i'm not sure. actually, i already told the made people that i'd do it before i knew she was coming. also, my only friend from dc that actually wants to hang out w/ me when they are in town will be there!

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - A cash reward on the heads of New Delhi's stray cows has triggered road chaos in the Indian capital as bounty hunters on motorbikes compete to round up cattle roaming the streets, The Hindustan";

The Delhi High Court passed an order Thursday instructing authorities to offer 2,000 rupees ($46) per cow -- an average Indian's monthly salary -- to rid the city of the traffic menace.

With cows sacred to Hindus, who make up the bulk of India's billion-plus population, an estimated 35,000 cows and buffalo roam free in the capital, sharing space with hordes of monkeys, camels and stray dogs.

Traffic routinely comes to a halt on highways to allow animals to amble across, leading to accidents.

The newspaper said stick-toting "cowboys" with motorbikes as their steeds were chasing cows all over the city and authorities were hard put to keep pace with the flood of strays being handed over to state shelters.

"There is no dearth of stray cattle ... 2000 rupees is a lot of money. I will not rest till there is not a single cow or bull left on the roads," bus driver Chander Singh was quoted as saying.

Authorities were giving out receipts to be cashed in later.

The cows must be delivered alive, of course. Just a rumor that one has been mistreated can prompt revenge attacks by angry mobs.

what the fuck? stymie gave me negative rep points! here is his comment:

"well i dont think my apartment could handle the likes of you.... i do like living by myself, but i am barely home and spend as much in hotels a month as i do in rent so it doesnt seem worth it to pay for a two bedroom by my self."

from a Howells Live @ The Sunset Club, Charlotte thread.

wtf is that about? :huh: