Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

what the fuck? stymie gave me negative rep points! here is his comment:

"well i dont think my apartment could handle the likes of you.... i do like living by myself, but i am barely home and spend as much in hotels a month as i do in rent so it doesnt seem worth it to pay for a two bedroom by my self."

from a Howells Live @ The Sunset Club, Charlotte thread.

wtf is that about? :huh:

lol, how do you know it was him? i thought you couldn't tell who gave you rep points? :confused:

this is what i get in mine:

Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Posted By Comment

attn: silverbull & ... 08-05-2005 12:18 AM drdoom go vicman - drdoom

pOSTWHORE.inc 06-21-2005 08:07 PM nycmuzik

R U 21 06-20-2005 10:39 PM poccnr it's the shit!

Worst poster 06-09-2005 06:59 PM klubchat cheesy NJ and MIAMI guidos have nothing better to do thats what.

Howells Live @ The Suns... 06-02-2005 11:50 AM stymie well i dont think my apartment could handle the likes of you.... i do like living by myself, but i am barely home and spend as much in hotels a month as i do in rent so it doesnt seem worth it to pay for a two bedroom by my self.

this is what i get in mine:

Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Posted By Comment

attn: silverbull & ... 08-05-2005 12:18 AM drdoom go vicman - drdoom

pOSTWHORE.inc 06-21-2005 08:07 PM nycmuzik

R U 21 06-20-2005 10:39 PM poccnr it's the shit!

Worst poster 06-09-2005 06:59 PM klubchat cheesy NJ and MIAMI guidos have nothing better to do thats what.

Howells Live @ The Suns... 06-02-2005 11:50 AM stymie well i dont think my apartment could handle the likes of you.... i do like living by myself, but i am barely home and spend as much in hotels a month as i do in rent so it doesnt seem worth it to pay for a two bedroom by my self.

that's odd. mine doesn't do that :laugh:

anyhow, happy hump day ya'll! :getdown: :getdown: :getdown:

tommy p in da house!

actually meg and i were looking at listings in the north dc weekly... you can buy houses for <$200k in this town. just gotta live in NE or SE. it can be done!

yeah, you have to be willing to live in SE or NE, there are places out there. a coworker bought a townhouse up in Laurel, its pretty nuce, she brough in pics and stuff, but again, you just have to be willing to live other places.

i still think that waiting a couple of years is the best bet at the moment while the housing market settles down a bit.

yeah, you have to be willing to live in SE or NE, there are places out there. a coworker bought a townhouse up in Laurel, its pretty nuce, she brough in pics and stuff, but again, you just have to be willing to live other places.

i still think that waiting a couple of years is the best bet at the moment while the housing market settles down a bit.

if by settle down you mean "price dropping" i don't think it's going to happen in the dc metro area. actually, let me say that it won't happen as long as dc continues on with a mayor and administration that supports revitalization, i.e. "gentrification." if adrian fenty gets elected mayor, i think we might see dc return to the bad old days of marion barry.

it's not a racist thing, it's an experience/platform thing. fenty's track record for brokering real deals for this city that actually matter in terms of sound fiscal budgeting and development is ZERO and yet he is quite the grandstander in terms of borderline yuppie hate speeches and empowering the black community but not knowing how to pay for shit.

if by settle down you mean "price dropping" i don't think it's going to happen in the dc metro area. actually, let me say that it won't happen as long as dc continues on with a mayor and administration that supports revitalization, i.e. "gentrification." if adrian fenty gets elected mayor, i think we might see dc return to the bad old days of marion barry.

it's not a racist thing, it's an experience/platform thing. fenty's track record for brokering real deals for this city that actually matter in terms of sound fiscal budgeting and development is ZERO and yet he is quite the grandstander in terms of borderline yuppie hate speeches and empowering the black community but not knowing how to pay for shit.

yeah, i dont think the price will drop, but those increases we have seen from year to year since 2001, i hope, will slow down, that is what i was referring to. if i do decide to buy something in the future around here, chances are i'll look for something in MD.

even around bethesda and silve spring/wheaton i've seen more and more houses remain in the market for a longer period of time than a couple of years ago - both in the rental and sale market.

dunno, if shit continues to be crazy, then i'll just have to start thinking about going somwhere else.