Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

he did. he can't get off work until 5:30 and doesnt want his ride to wait for him until he gets out of the office which would cause a serious delay on the ride down due to rush hour traffic . . . and he doenst want to take the bus either. so what was his ride is coming down earlier and he's pretty sure he wont come down. by the time he gets to the bus station it'll be like 6:30, get on a 7:00pm bus, get into DC at 11:30-12, by that time flyingfestoon's b'day thingie will probably be over.

he did. he can't get off work until 5:30 and doesnt want his ride to wait for him until he gets out of the office which would cause a serious delay on the ride down due to rush hour traffic . . . and he doenst want to take the bus either. so what was his ride is coming down earlier and he's pretty sure he wont come down. by the time he gets to the bus station it'll be like 6:30, get on a 7:00pm bus, get into DC at 11:30-12, by that time flyingfestoon's b'day thingie will probably be over.

sounds suspicious.

not so good! my ghetto best buy & target didn't have the new U2 dvd that was just released yesterday. Um, hello? It was taped in Chicago on 5/9 & 5/10. Paola & I were at the 5/9 show.

that is no good at all! maybe i'll ask chris liebing if he has a copy for you on friday night at spirit:D

yes we are. we just don't see the point in going out to clube every weekend these days. there are other things to do besides going to clubs, you know? :bounce:

i agree. like seeing friends- doesn't even have to be in the club environment. although gk was in a club from thurs-sun last week, so i'm not sure that argument holds water w/ him.

um, i'd rather be in South Beach anyday to a hot sweaty club full of crackheads!

Besides, I'm tired of going to visit people and no one coming down here. I know you were here last weekend so don't get all defensive.

but i was just there 3 days ago!!!!!!!!!!