Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

thanks vic, i just wanted for you to do some legwork! i hear that your sigs are crashing others' computers. some mod. you are! :pissy:

"fake" space sucked. i'm glad it closed. it was a piece of shit. (and yes, i'm a bad ace!)

now i'm off to bed.

Originally posted by vicman

:D

cooljunkie

That's a bummer.

I feel for Luis...what they did was truly awesome. The early days of Space (when I lived in Miami) were life-changing. No one was more committed to the music and the DJs than that place. No hype or funny biz. Just a black room with killer sound.

Coincidence or not, the same conglomerate that owns Cleveland's "Scene" newspaper owns the paper in Miami that rated Space34 "Best Place to Roll etc etc" We in Cleveland could get no coverage in "Scene" in Cleveland for Penton, Bonham, Jones, Porter, Mazi, or Cusick. What little blurb they ran about John Howard was completely inaccurate, saying he was from Chicago (Chicago! He's from SanFran and now lives in NYC!), even after we gave them a full press release and bio with the right info in it.

I dunno...I guess I'm a conspiracy theorist, but it sucks that some whack-ass journalism can have so much influence and do so much to attract the whack crowds, public scrutiny...

RIP Space.

abh.jpg

aar.jpg

Originally posted by joeygk

He's always getting propositioned for three-ways in the wee hours of the morning (Danny Howells Vinyl - May 25 2002) :tongue:

o.k., so that was a bit frightening.

i had a really good time on fri and although vic's friends refused to leave home to go to 5, it still worked out alright.

hopefully everyone i met (again;) ) will remember me this time, and a big thanks to vic for letting me 'get busy' for those 2 hours as he distracted the girl's b-friend.

'til the next.

Originally posted by thomar

a big thanks to vic for letting me 'get busy' for those 2 hours as he distracted the girl's b-friend.

:shaky:

So you won't believe this: I am the only one in my entire office who knows how to do the 'Percolator' ----- WTF is up w/ that?!?!:confused:

Originally posted by joeygk

:shaky:

So you won't believe this: I am the only one in my entire office who knows how to do the 'Percolator' ----- WTF is up w/ that?!?!:confused:

it says something about your office . . . you work with old people or something?

Originally posted by thomar

o.k., so that was a bit frightening.

i had a really good time on fri and although vic's friends refused to leave home to go to 5, it still worked out alright.

hopefully everyone i met (again;) ) will remember me this time, and a big thanks to vic for letting me 'get busy' for those 2 hours as he distracted the girl's b-friend.

'til the next.

it's all about making the visitor feel welcomed . . . btw, i cant believe they gave you all that shit at the door because of the sneakers. wtf? typical dc pretentious joint.