Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

i keep forgetting. lol.

you keep quiet during football season though . . . :shaky:

i only like due hoops. i don't care about fooooball- or any other team in the u.s. for that matter.

just so you know- my sporting interests in "major" sports are:

duke basketball

man u

F1

i only like due hoops. i don't care about fooooball- or any other team in the u.s. for that matter.

just so you know- my sporting interests in "major" sports are:

duke basketball

man u

F1

i really dont pay that much attention to basketball until after football season is over.

who is "madfrid?":)

bought time they got rid of him- they underachieve for the amount of talent they have.

and they underacheived with the guy before him, and the guy before him and the guy before him . . .

from what i'm reading is that there was a lot of tension between sacchi, butragueno and himself in the management of the team on the field. luxemburgo is like capello in the way he treats his players, he doesn't like anyone telling him who to play, who to change, anything that has to do with the day to day running of the 22 players on the first squad. to many ego's, and those players are not getting any younger.

btw, the juventus-fiorentina match from yesterday was $$$.

and they underacheived with the guy before him, and the guy before him and the guy before him . . .

from what i'm reading is that there was a lot of tension between sacchi, butragueno and himself in the management of the team on the field. luxemburgo is like capello in the way he treats his players, he doesn't like anyone telling him who to play, who to change, anything that has to do with the day to day running of the 22 players on the first squad. to many ego's, and those players are not getting any younger.

btw, the juventus-fiorentina match from yesterday was $$$.

just goes to show you can't buy a championship.

what you can buy is a table to JP on NYE!:hat: