Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Originally posted by vicman

oooo . . . so headrushmusic is a girl . . . brow.gif

thomar~~> if you want to be smooth with the girls this line never fails: i want you to have my children . . .

try it out and report back, which would probably be after you get nookie.

that may be the best thing i've heard all week! i'll give it a whirl and :phone:

Originally posted by headrushmusic

Who'd ya think it was? :hat:

Actually, occasionally it is Dave...We're too lazy to log in and out of different names...But it's mostly the female of the species, yes.

Girlz rule.

i had no idea if "headrushmusic" was a F or M. "robot" for gender is rather unclear but now that i know . . . how you doin'? :shades:

so last night i played for a bit in ole' clevo and my tunes went something like this:

wonderland avenue "journeyman" (whoop)

remy "bang ep"

deep groove vs. d. ramirez "kemical" (TRIBAL MIX) (junior)

white label off release grooves

phil kieren "i love you" (kieren rmx) (yoshi)

agoria "la onziemme march" (kieren rmx) (pias)

and i was told "dog, that was good shit" & then i was told (by a different person) that it was "trancey!" maybe i'm just dumb, but i don't consider any of that even close to the trance side of the spectrum.

it's time to move.

Originally posted by vicman

thomar probably has tons of girls lined up right outside his door waiting to play with his decks . . .

they're actually around the block.

vic's weekend:

fri: PVD @ Metropolis (Cleveland)

sat: PVD @ Glow

sun: PVD @ Kool House (Toronto)

i hope you're rested.

Originally posted by joeygk

So i'm listening to last weeks e-mix from Mr. Lawler -------> :eek: (that set is the business)

*Does anyone know where I can download that bad boy - SoulSeek don't work no more?!?!

there is a new SS version, or a "patch" go to their webs ite and DL.

i've got that EM on my files. look under the letter 'E' it;s in there.

Originally posted by thomar

so last night i played for a bit in ole' clevo and my tunes went something like this:

wonderland avenue "journeyman" (whoop)

remy "bang ep"

deep groove vs. d. ramirez "kemical" (TRIBAL MIX) (junior)

white label off release grooves

phil kieren "i love you" (kieren rmx) (yoshi)

agoria "la onziemme march" (kieren rmx) (pias)

and i was told "dog, that was good shit" & then i was told (by a different person) that it was "trancey!" maybe i'm just dumb, but i don't consider any of that even close to the trance side of the spectrum.

it's time to move.

Indeed. We get hate comments all the time telling us we're not representing dance music properly what with all our prog "that's really just another name for trance."

We're either associated with the sweaty shirtless types by the minimal and dub sects, or not loyal enough to the old house sounds by the housey house types. :finger2:

Thomar, we really thought you would have moved by now. Check your e-mail. You down for the Halloween thingy?

Originally posted by joeygk

Kelis - Milkshake (x-press 2 mix) ~ I think I may have just woke up my entire building w/ that track ~ so I may have played it a lil' loud, but that track needs to be heard a higher decibels ~ was I wrong?!?! :D

i am absolutely loving UNKLE - Eye for an Eye (Dylan Rhymes Mix). FANTASTIC track. :aright:

yeah so i'm jinxed by pvd. i was a no show on saturday night.

and here i am in the mid-west, in the middle of nowhere.

gk, i still even had a chance to listen to that lawler EM, so i got no idea of what track your taking about.

thomar, we all know you like the epic stuff.

rocky, i'm still full from friday night. too much fondue gave vicman the runs . . . :(