Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Lawler at Nation on a Friday?

Kuro

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

it will be nice to see him at Nation again. I see on Code's site that there will be a hip hop room, I wonder if that's the front room. Weird....

I was there once and the front room was hip hop. I don't remember who was spinning in the main room but def hip hop in the front room. I didn't stay in that room long.

Originally posted by patural9

I heard this code party was a flop and is no more, some ting new is going on this friday

Touch is the Friday night party that has been at Nation for a couple weeks. It is ending to make way for Code, which hasn't happened yet. The people on the Buzzboard said Nation is trying a couple different parties to see what works best.

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Touch is the Friday night party that has been at Nation for a couple weeks. It is ending to make way for Code, which hasn't happened yet. The people on the Buzzboard said Nation is trying a couple different parties to see what works best.

I think Pat was referring to when Code tried to lauch a few months ago. The original date for its kick-off was 2/14 but something happened and the party never went on. I don't care if its code or touch or whatever as long as steve lawler is there, I'm willing to give it a chance :D

Originally posted by vicman

dude, you really think i'd be wasting my time with pvd if steve lawler was here?

uh oh.... :worry: the pvd police might come and get me for that last comment.

:tongue:

So when is this? Or is this a this? Or am I just thinking this is a this and this is really a that that left me thinking this?