Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Karma lounge review....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

It wasn't as packed as usual, but it def was a great time...

Quote of the night was hog yelling "THERE ISN'T ONE UGLY CHICK IN HERE", he was right, mad hot chicks up in there. The adult types too, no 21 year old crack whores...

Music was awesome... Not sure the direction they are going, but no doubt S&G could easily pack that place witha upscale crowd..

Could turn into a hot spot, but I think they are trying to prevent it from being "clubby" in the sense of the stereo type associated with house music clubs.. You know drugs and shit like that, they are trying to stay a lounge with great tunes, and I'm positive if they let someone do a friday party there, you'd get a real upscale crowd.. Just gotta target the 24-40 year old corprate crowd...

I hope the place all the best, I love it there... best place in lauderdale till loft 120 opens which has building permit issues, thats holding it up..

Saleen - Paul's still playing regular house music right?? I love that place and I hope they stick around for a while...

Except they need to get some BudLite in the cooler... Amstel is okay, but I don't like the aftertaste.. yucky.

I think an S&G party could work there fo sheezy....:D

Whats the target opening date for Loft 120:confused:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lolahotass

Saleen - Paul's still playing regular house music right?? I love that place and I hope they stick around for a while...

Except they need to get some BudLite in the cooler... Amstel is okay, but I don't like the aftertaste.. yucky.

I think an S&G party could work there fo sheezy....:D

Whats the target opening date for Loft 120:confused:

guyman knows all the deets on loft... as far as karma, hey only serve amstel, cornona and Heinkin, its typical NYC stuff, where they only serve the "upscale" beers... NO miller lite there is just stupid....

I doubt they'd let us do a party, but i know if we did, we'd have a sick time, all it would be very upscale for adults who want to get wild with out glowsticks and thugs...

they were playing the matrix on the video profector last night, it was cool watching the karate scene while there was sick beats on..

though they need to play more vocals.

Originally posted by saleen351

guyman knows all the deets on loft... as far as karma, hey only serve amstel, cornona and Heinkin, its typical NYC stuff, where they only serve the "upscale" beers... NO miller lite there is just stupid....

I doubt they'd let us do a party, but i know if we did, we'd have a sick time, all it would be very upscale for adults who want to get wild with out glowsticks and thugs...

they were playing the matrix on the video profector last night, it was cool watching the karate scene while there was sick beats on..

though they need to play more vocals.

Oh well, I'll switch to my vodka cran's then;)

When the Summit and Waverly open up, Karma Lounge is going to be off the hook....... I look foward to that.... I can only hope another lounge like Karma opens downtown (Loft120 maybe:confused: ) so we can club-hop....

JUST SAY NO TO MORE VOCALS:eek: too many vocals suck Saleen... Then you can't carry on a conversation without hearing some bitch screaming in the background *(with exception to Deborah Cox of course). ONLY A FEW VOCALS FOR ME!!! I WANT TRIBAL BEATS DAMN IT:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by conchman

How can you call Budlite beer? thats friggin pisswater

most popular beer....

Bud is the # 1 selling beer in the world

Bud light is # 2 s

I have heard that between the 2 they acount for over 50% of all the beer sold. That is astonishing when you think of how many thousands of diff. beers there are.:idea:

I like the both of them

OWWWWWWWWw yeah and they sponser Dale JR.

(now # 4 in Winston cup points):D (fuck you Saleen)

Originally posted by saleen351

fuck JR. he should have been black flaged.... cheater......

Noooo Fuck YOU! JR IS MY MAN #8 Beyotch... better recognize!

And he shouldn't have been black-flagged - that's why he wasn't... and he's not a cheater douchebag:D

JR ALL DA WAY #8

Originally posted by slim007

can't forget about my boy Kevin Harvick in the #29 Goodwrench Cheverolet and Team RCR!!!

like saleen says "You didnt get bumped, hit or nudged, you got rubbed . . .AND RUBBIN IS RACIN!!!!

LATE

:aright: :aright:

I like Kevin Harvick... he's a chevy man:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by slim007

can't forget about my boy Kevin Harvick in the #29 Goodwrench Cheverolet and Team RCR!!!

like saleen says "You didnt get bumped, hit or nudged, you got rubbed . . .AND RUBBIN IS RACIN!!!!

LATE

yoooooooooo whats up slim.... I got joe some bamboo vips cards... is your women old enough to get in this year.?:laugh:

and kevin harvick is a fucking piece of shit, and jr does cheat, nascar lets him