Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surf Club Seaside

Originally posted by paul76

FYI..SURF CLUB GRAND OPENING THIS YEAR mAY 2ND,3RD,4TH

SO NOW EVERYONE CAN STOP THE RUMORS ABOUT IT CLOSING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!:rolleyes::D:cool::idea:

OK ....

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU????!!!!

FYI..SURF CLUB GRAND OPENING THIS YEAR mAY 2ND,3RD,4TH

SO NOW EVERYONE CAN STOP THE RUMORS ABOUT IT CLOSING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!:rolleyes::D:cool::idea:

Nice job Genius!!!! Thanks for the info!!! All my questions have been anwsered.!! Your the best!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ... Now can you tell me about the Lindbergh kiddnapping ???

wow kind of harsh statements to someone trying to give some info. i know most of you knew already that surf was open, but how does he know. he probably figured that since most of you go to shit clubs in the metro area that you wouldn't know. since you consider a good night out listening to music form 1998. i hope they have retro nights @ surf or all of you will be lost!

You know... to all of you with the smart ass comments ..go fuck yourself.. What the fuck is wrong with everyone on here.. I post a fuckin statement, and you guys try to rip me a new one.. well thanks for the respect.. FYI go fuck yourself.. I hope you have a great time at the muscle head idiot club that it is.. I mean it's not even worth the time to drive down the shore and go to anyway.. It's not like people know what to do in there except for getting stupid as hell..and who am I angel.. well sweetie just because you work for the goddamn place dosen't mean you have any right to post your stupid big headed comments on here.. thanks for the pic, I'll rememeber that when I introduce myself.. I'll just look for the flabby ass. :blown:

You know... to all of you with the smart ass comments ..go fuck yourself.. What the fuck is wrong with everyone on here.. I post a fuckin statement, and you guys try to rip me a new one.. well thanks for the respect.. FYI go fuck yourself.. I hope you have a great time at the muscle head idiot club that it is.. I mean it's not even worth the time to drive down the shore and go to anyway.. It's not like people know what to do in there except for getting stupid as hell..and who am I angel.. well sweetie just because you work for the goddamn place dosen't mean you have any right to post your stupid big headed comments on here.. thanks for the pic, I'll rememeber that when I introduce myself.. I'll just look for the flabby ass. :blown:

It's people like this who should have been drowned at birth

BTW, not like I know Latinaz personnally, but the girl def. does not have a flabby ass, so kill yourself

SEE YA THERE BABE..:D

P.S. THANKS FOR THE INFO!! :hat:

Please,Please,Please introduce yourself to me. :D :D..Its all about these NEWBIES coming on here and trying to enlighten us with breaking information about the clubs. I dont know Latinaz personally, but of all the people posting about the surf club, she works there and is the one who knows the most about it....You should read before you post.... Just my opinion

all you geeks make me laugh on here. she works at surf, who cares? i don't know latin so i won't comment on her. shes probably a cool chix. but for all of you to jump on anew person on here for posting is GAY!. i rather hear him post then here how oof the hook joeys is. when we all know joeys hasnt been good on a sunday for 2 years now.

so lighten up, because your not as cool as you think you are.

Hey Latinaz..

Maybe I did come on a little strong on that last remark, PS your muscle head boyfriend which probably thinks he has a chance with anything that breaths has got to chill, I mean does he really think I wouldn't come up to you, and tell you who I am.. give me a break.. First off, I present myself to who needs to know, not like shit talkin muscle heads that end up getting fucked up, and thrown out evertime they have a sip of a green apple martini, and get a little fucked up. All that muscle is just a way out of someother insecurities these guys have and would rather not get into. But anyway.. enough with waisting my time with muscle headz.

I just wanted to personally say you have a right to all your comments.. it is a free country..but all you other people can go F off a bit.

As far as Latinaz.. I'll be a real man on here.. say I respect you girl, and take that back..

Paul...

#1. Latinaz is not my girlfriend...

#2. Muscles = Insecurity...sure pal...how about Muscles = Great Sex from the Hottest Women. Kid I have nothing to be insecure about...great job great education great family great friends great life great girlfriend....Ya hear?

#3. Latinaz is fucking Hot!!!

#4. Green Apple Martinis...No way rookie...too many carbs....Bacardi O & Diet Coke....or better yet...2 scoops 3 bumps and a pill....

Originally posted by njstacked2

Paul...

#1. Latinaz is not my girlfriend...

#2. Muscles = Insecurity...sure pal...how about Muscles = Great Sex from the Hottest Women. Kid I have nothing to be insecure about...great job great education great family great friends great life great girlfriend....Ya hear?

#3. Latinaz is fucking Hot!!!

#4. Green Apple Martinis...No way rookie...too many carbs....Bacardi O & Diet Coke....or better yet...2 scoops 3 bumps and a pill....

Your funny...:laugh::tongue:

you people are all so dumb as hell on here.. All I did was post the opening date for surf club, and this has all turned into the stupidest discussion I've ever seen on here. No wonder all I do is hit NYC clubs.. Damn Muscle headz.. you're uneducated, no sense of humor and what the fuck...just CHILL. It's no wonder why you guys introduced GHB the date rape drug.. it's the only head you'll ever see.. peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blown:

you people are all so dumb as hell on here.. All I did was post the opening date for surf club, and this has all turned into the stupidest discussion I've ever seen on here. No wonder all I do is hit NYC clubs.. Damn Muscle headz.. you're uneducated, no sense of humor and what the fuck...just CHILL. It's no wonder why you guys introduced GHB the date rape drug.. it's the only head you'll ever see.. peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blown:

WHOA....dude.... relax....

phew.... deep deep breath..1.....2.......3.....exhale..

now blow a load, choke the chicken, strangle the goose, spank the monkey, tickle your pickle, and bust a nut...then....after you relaxed and cleaned up the mess..

Come back again for some fun interesting conversation On your favorite message board...CLUBPlanet..

Have a nice mother fuckin day bizzzotttchh:blown:

Originally posted by njstacked2

hahahaha....that was great!!!!!

Hey paul....have fun at exit this weekend!!!!!!